Chapter 14

The rebrand for Xiao Mingsan is rather simple and beneficial to all parties.
Ling Cai's idea is to create a more mature, sexy yet refreshing persona for Xiao Mingsan which means her music has to change and her aesthetic and aura also need a re-brand which means even the brands she represents must change consequently all her brand deals are all about to expire.
So Ling Cai sat in the studio for two days with Mu Xinshu, Xiao Mingsan, Ding Hie her manager, and Shi Lan a top-tier business Mogul famous all overseas but a good friend of Mu Xinshu and Media Enterprise Gaint but he always likes to invest in new things.

"Xiao Mngsan just needs to drop more mature, sexy, and seductive music about her relationships, love life, and everything. To show that she is no longer a little idol she's a mature icon, she has tasted and experienced many things shares them in her art, and grasps her fans making them even closer to you. You are rebranding everyone as a fashion model now you already have that image it's time to change it to something more constructive and society-oriented to attract the general public flow.
You need a brand that will forever flourish, an image that will last you until retirement yet leaves an impact on society. It's simple yet it's complicated I have about three suggestions;
One is that you create your brand meaning.
Xiao Mingsan can sacrifice and create a women's empowerment brand. This means investing in the implementation of a Woman Paradise. A center specifically for Asian women who have been mistreated in relationships, raped through childhood, etc or just women Abuse aboard for being a different race in a foreign land.
I am thinking you can create a therapeutic center for counseling and rehabilitation, as well a private medical center to be treated in high-end secrecy as well as an educational center to teach skills and educate them about the importance of self-love and value, the core that keeps relationships healthy especially interracial, etc. Now I know you can't afford this you can do a joint partnership with Mujia and Shijia however you must be the major owner.
Mujia can take this to expand their wealth and show as magnanimous and nostalgic towards their roots and Shijia can take this opportunity to step out of pure celebrity media and step foot into the woman empowerment community as well as mental health and relationship education circle by doing magazines and having a famous woman psychologist on a certain show every once in a while etc. You can also update your net worth status online now before dropping your new album and rebranding using it as publicity hype so when you announce this project the netizens can see your sincerity because you can't afford to fully find this project however your intention will touch people's hearts.
My second proposal is to sign a brand deal with a famous but extremely credible and High-end makeup brand that mostly caters to ages 30-55 tapping into your mature charm.
To top it off I have a skincare company here that I'm about to do a complete rebrand however it focuses on certain skin quality and launch a new line for my debut it would be great if you could become one of the faces of my brand and do a win-win deal as I have a company here in city U."

By the time Ling Cai finished speaking the room was quiet.

No one spoke but the silence was deafening.
Their mouths were closed but their minds were raging. Such strategic moves, adequate thinking, and excellent scheming.
You must know that Ling Cai has only just met Xiao Mingsan 2 days ago. Such a sharp person evening the scheming Shijia chairman felt chilled in his heart however he's also appreciative of talent he couldn't help but marvel. Such a young master doesn't know which family trained him, and it seems he has to investigate him later, such a youngster with strong potential and clear thinking is a ruthless character you must know that a strategic rebrand. This not only gives Xiao Mingsan a generous and mature image but also smoothly squeezes her into the woman empowerment lane portraying a strong feminist front. You can never be wrong being a girls girl. He also pulls Mujia as a shield but also a philanthropist who respects women and is nostalgic and open-hearted about their roots and that's just a piece of cake.
The more people in the room thought about it, the more awestruck yet fearful they became, fortunately, they were all people from high places so it wasn't obvious on their faces.
After all this was discussed everyone became more intimate and Xiao Mingsan invited Ling Cai to her Runway Show so he could get acquainted with intentional brands, designers, celebrities, etc. They talked and talked to Mu Xinshu accidentally mentioned that Ling Cai is a newcomer artist and his album is about to be released.