Chapter 11

In the blink of an eye Wei Hongs new single as been out for 3 days and has completely left Zhou Wei's single to dust selling over 300,000 units in
China and firmly occupying the Digital music sales chart at #1, YouTube trending #1, weibo hot songs chart#5, and number 10 on the global song chart breaking the record as the first Chinese native song enter the global 100 Chart above the top fifty plus it's a pure English lyrical song it's definitely a hit.
In the past three days Zou Wei has been running around trying to promote the song with Wei Hong. Don't look at him loving money all day long he's very capable in just three days he used his personal connections to go around and got a magazine interview, a mainstream interview and simple appearance on a variety should musical as a stand in guest judge for rookies.
In the mean time Tianlin has been calling them none stop and Zou Wei only answered once and it was a call from Tian linfan's secretary and Zou Wei didn't hesitate he was betting he only spoke briefly before stating
Ling Cai said "he would accept the unspoken rules but only with the Ceo and the terms must be good enough before hanging up."

Zou Wei though to himself as long as they are not blinded by anger and greed the higher ups especially the boss should have realize who wrote and produced this single so they should understand the value of ling Cai.

On the other hand Ling Cai used his illness to his advantage and closed himself into his room for the past three days never stepping out or allowing anyone in.
He entered his space again and left everything behind outside soaking in the linquan spring rebuilding his physique while circling the Good Fortune art. His body was constant being purified which was so painful he fainted at some point and when he woke up again he realize that he had broken through to level one and two catching up straight to level 3. He doesn't know if his luck is too good or his talent his too strong but he advanced directly to level 3 which definitely a good thing. He stood up shakily and walking out of the spiritual string before exciting the space quickly.  He appeared directly in the bathroom and he walked to the mirror and saw his changes clearly and even he was shocked. Long purple tresses of hair, which glissle upon ones sight it was so beautiful and lengthy it swayed gently on then ground.
His hight soared rapidly and he seems to have reached 6'8 he was extremely tall yet he was extremely slim which enhances his already weak aura. His skin was so white is was deadly pale due to his weak constitution however his pupils were green and shocking, with cherry red lips and long plush lashes fanning his face and a purple emblem on his forehead representing he had completed the good fortune art to level 3.
He looked at himself for a while before feeling a strong exhaustion taking over and he knew that because of his week body since childhood plus cultivation The Good fortune art ahead of time his constitution despite stepping on the route if cultivation was extremely fragile for the time being.
He sighs softly before reciting a few words and his long hair shrinks rapidly and the purple moon disappears from his forehead only his eyes remains obvious. He walked to his bed before barely putting on a thin silk robe and fell asleep directly.
When he woke up again it was 3 pm and he got up and went to the dinning room directly in his robes.

Wei Hong and Zou Wei saw this scene as soon as they walk into the dinning room they froze for a moment the person on the sofa seems to have come directly out of an immortal painting cold, noble and beautiful yet extremely alluring one could not avoid having bad thoughts for a while.

Ling Cai listens as his manager tells him everything that has been going on these days while.advenrtly mentioning his conversation with Tian lin Fan's secretary last night and told him just one song he did for Wei Hong isn't enough to prove his ability so they needed another hit single by him.
Mainly manager Zou was extremely worried about Ling Cai fragile physique if they had another alternative or more bargining chips his artist body may not have to be tossed so hard.

Ling Cai glances at him briefly before telling them to follow him to the studio.
They went in and everything was already in place it was just for him to do his thing.

His voice sounded in the studio and despite not the first time hearing it Zou Wei could not help Marveling what a talent however the notes that followed had both Wei Hong And manager Zou shocked yet the lyrics of the song had them tranced it was rather beautiful like a girl in love yet painful like the devil ripping your heart the song was very contradictory and complicated be it was just too allure and addicting one couldn't extricate themselves.
This was definitely a classic.

In a while the track was recorded ,edited and everything was ready he just needed the single to be passed then do a surprise drop tonight. They had everything all figured out but by 6 pm the magazine  interview done by Wei hong has a problem.  The magazine issue dropped but there was no section in it for Wei Hong and the track sent in by Ling Cai could not be cleared they knew it that Tainlin has finally made a move.

Although they knew it would happen sooner or later Manager Zou and Wei Hong secretly felt chilled in their hearts, Ling Cai on the other hand felt nothing he knows in his heart how  cold Tain family is more than anyone else also he know that this in not the just the Tian family doing things are not so simple.

He was lost in thought for a while before he took up the phone stared at it for a while before getting up and walk outside the dining room far away from others before making a call he couldn't believe he would make so soon after living again.

He just felt his heart pounding and his emotion run amok for awhile before calming down again.
Originally he didn't want to make this move so soon and he was contemplating on taking the initiative but some things can't be controlled he knows that without showing he has alternatives how could he score a big backer like Tain linfan.

In two hours time they receive a call that the song was clear and they didn't hesitate at all and dropped the audio immediately.

On Weibo the originally silent account all this time suddenly forwarded Close by Wei Hong then dropped a link for new music. The internet was wild again. Many fans, black fans, melon eaters and even passerbys rushed to see what's going on.
In a while Ling Cai's new single audio rose directly to number 1 on hot search and debuted number 1 on Weibo Music charts, hot new music charts and youtube and digital sales music charts with a massive 12 million views in 15 mins for a pure audio.

You can't blame the internet for being in a frenzy Ling Cai was the Mc of everything going on and he had been so mysterious after everything that has happened naturally anything he does personally is about to freeze the net his heat can't be compared to Wei Hong at all. At the end of the day all the netizens, and even blogs, magazine and industry executives wants to see how he would respond to Tainhu and Xu Kai's things. So of course his new single audio was a bomb and in just one night this single will definitely be eligible to be gold without a video, radio or push. His momentum was so strong the entire top 5 on hot search was occupied but in in half an hour. Plus thanks to those with a heart his single will definitely debut on the Global hot 100 Chart and the Music Board hot 100 chart top 3 for the first week.

At this moment in the Office on the highest floor of Tianlin  Entertainment. A man sits in a chair listening to the reports, he was a silent and a very icy aura person his Handsome and noble feature could not hide this fact that he was a very Cruel person.
After the speaker stops he was silent for a while he face never changed but the oppression from his body told other he was not in a good mood.
He tapped the table for a few seconds before saying,
" tell him I agree to Ling Cai and when me meet tonight he can say what he wants in return."

The secretary heart was in a storm but his expression remained the same.
After working as the head secretary of Tain Linfan for so many years he has seem many things but he has never seen a unknown star cause such a ruckus and without a much allows the boss to take the initiative to say he would give him unspoken rules and the star can state terms especially when he knows this little star has rejected the boss before.
In his heart Secretary Hai noted never to offend this young mater ling his methods are ruthless, vengeful and Scheming he would definitely suffer.

Ling Cai's new single audio is Hurt so good by Astrid!! All rights to the owner and platform my book is a fiction am just using it thank you all!!!

It's the last day of the year y'all just a closing update from me it's quick, spicy and filled with tea!!
It's my birthday today y'all happy new year's eve and happy new year to everyone when it comes enjoy the holidays and keep safe!!!!