3. God from another world

POV Cassandra Sandmark

I watched as Deimos and Hippolyta entered the private meeting and I heard the door lock and glow a soft white, a spell so none can eavesdrop on the discussion it had been two days ago that Deimos announced his mission to leave Themyscira and see the new world of man.

At first, Hippolyta was against it but Deimos made it clear that she had no choice in the matter after challenging and defeating Artimes one of Themyscira's best warriors.

So to compromise and not have a new and young god inexperienced in this new world it was decided that someone need to watch over Deimos and he agreed.

After that, it came down to who would watch over him while he was in man's world as having a god who we knew nothing but what was in his books about the world was a bad idea.

So I offered that he stay with me and my mom in Gateway City, of course having to get my mother on board was difficult especially when it would mostly be me and a boy left alone but I was able to convince her, now Deimos and Hippolyta would iron out the rules of his time in the world though I wondered what that would mean to him.

"Aren't you even a little nervous about this?" Donna said leaning on the wall next to me and I shook my head.

"Why would I be nervous I volunteered for him to stay with me," I said still looking at the door and I heard Donna shrug her shoulders

"Remember if you need any help titans tower isn't that far away," she said and placed a Titans communicator "So does this make me a member of the Titans," I asked Donna hugs me and I return it.

"Never change sister and good luck," she said before walking out of sight.

POV Hippolyta

I sat across the stone table from Deimos he worked simple leather cloths and by all of my senses and observation he looked and acted like a youthful yet disciplined young man, but as the lasso of truth is with my daughter in man's world I can no longer say for certain if he has been truth full in all aspects of his story.

"Before you venture into man's world you must   ahead to some restrictions not just for your safety but everyone's safety and the balance of power in the world," I said but Deimos said nothing so I continued "I have been tolerant of the dismissal of your past but now is the time you must tell me. . ."

"Who are you Deimos god of victory son last of Sparta and why have you washed up on my shores," there was a long silence before he looked at me and nodded "Before I tell you my tale you must sware on the river Styx to never tell what I say to anyone else," he said his golden eyes stared into my soul and I swire they glowed but I nodded.

"I Hippolyta queen of themyscira swear on the waters of the Styx's," the air in the room seemed to tremble as I finished my sentence and after a moment Deimos nodded "If you wish to know my story Hippolyta then you must know the story of my father."