4. The new world of man

POV Cassandra Sandmark aka Wondergirl

It was morning the sun had barely risen when Deimos and Hippolyta had begun their private discussion now it was late evening the sun was close to setting as we flew using the invisible jet.

"So this invisible jet was taken by Hippolyta's daughter after defeating an evil version of one of her companions," Deimos asked looking around and I nodded my head "Yeah but she barely uses it so she gave it to Donna who gave it to me," I said.

"Remarkable and such a waste of a weapon of war that can't be seen, hear, or sensed left to collect dust," he said sounding affronted at the idea "Yeah ever since the invention of Zeta tubs Diana and Donna never really needed a stealth ship," I said but Deimos shook his head.

"So what did you and Hippolyta talk about," I asked and Deimos shrugged "My history where I come from then she gave me some rules abideide by while I'm in man's world," he said and I nodded at that.

"Any I should know about?" I asked and Deimos lifted his finger "Don't reveal you're a god after it's just details" he said we continued to fly in content silence we had arrived above my home Gateway City.

Landing in a clearing behind my house the cockpit lifted and we flew into my backyard walking up to the porch I opened the screen door "Well come to my home" I gestured and Deimos looked around.

"It's not what I expected from a daughter of Zeus but it's nice," he said and I pointed him down the hall "Your room the middle door," I said and handed him a key.

"My mom set out some clothes for you their my dads so sorry if they don't fit we'll go shopping tomorrow and get you some clothes and decorations for yourself," I said showing him the guest room which held a single twin-size bed with a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt and shoes "I'll leave you to change and get started on some lunch," I said closing the door behind me.

POV Athena
(Days before)

I walked the marble halls of Olympus alone making my way to Aphrodite's chamber just as I was approaching the door the winged figure of Eros Leaned against it a tired look on his face and his infamous gold bow and silver quiver and arrows on him.

"Athena what a pleasant surprise how are you doing this fine day," Eros said his tired look instantly disappeared into a perfect smile on his eternally young face.

Even among the Gods Eros looked young like a mortal who was in his early 20 with not a hair on his body.

"Hello Eros is everything alright you look a bit tired," I asked and for the briefest of moments, his perfect smile faltered he rubbed the back of his head "It's nothing new Mother is upset that father chooses to stay among mortals then spend time with her," he said and I simply raised an eyebrow.

"That is nothing new why is she so upset," I said Ares like a few gods spend most of his time amount mortals but Eros shakes his head "Because this time it's not just business a mortal has caught his attention and he hasn't been on Olympus for some time," he said piquing my interest but that's not why I'm here.