Ride Me While I Drive

I know exactly what do to

Getting up from his seat and offered a handshake to the old man but yet powerful just like him in underworld, as the meeting went well as planned and both of the gangs are connected now a smirk appeared on the Mafia Boss's lips as day by day he's become the most bigger scariest man in the Soul as he made the others come to side on him.

"I'm glad everything went well between us Mr.Han" the Mafia boss said as soon as they shake their hands
"And I'm also glad about it Mr.Jeon" the old mad said before offering for the young man to sit go back to his seat "You may sit Mr.Jeon and watch those pretty lady dancing" the old man said making the younger chuckles.

"I'm pretty loyal to my woman Mr.Han" Jungkook replied as the old man just laughed and continue watching the strippers dancing Infront of them.

While they're watching one of Jungkook's man walk towards him and whispered to his ears, as soon as the young Mafia heard what his man said he turn his head around and saw you dancing Infront if those man making him poke his cheek using his tongue and excuse himself to the old man.

"I need to excuse myself for a bit Mr.Han" the younger said and the old man nod his head and said "Go go on its so nice to work with you Mr.Jeon" Jungkook just nod his head and walk straight to your direction.

Yn's POV

It feels hot in here that when I started to take off my blazer and go to the dance floor to dance while feeling dizzy after some shot that I took in the bar area after having a little argument with my fiance Jeon Jungkook

As I went to the dance floor, some guys walk towards me and started dancing along with me, I was having fun when a strong gripped on my hand started pulling me.

Jungkook's POV

As soon as I walked away from Mr.Han, I walk straight to where she is, my man that I'm surrounded by started pushing those people who's on my way, one man fell Infront of me blocking my way made me so pissed then I'm already am so I grabbed my gun and pointed it on his head making him widened his eyes and run away.

I stood up right next to her while my both hand is on my pocket waiting for her to notice me but unfortunately she never did and she even put her arms around some random guy's neck, I got pissed off and quickly punch the guy before grabbing her arms tightly while pulling her out of the club.

Author's POV

"Inside the car now!!" He shouted making you flinched, you close the door that I already opened by him and went to hug him, you put your head on his chest and said "Why are you mad!? You're the one who doesn't want me in your lap!!" As the drunk lady tried to argue and the man is not going to be weak at this situation.

"That is not an excuse for you to act like a slut!!" He shouted for the second time but as you're not in your right mind you didn't think twice and replied to him "But I can be your slut right Master" you said as you then place your hand on his dick.

"On your knees" he command while he stood there Infront of you not even moving a bit, you smile and went to open the car door but her stop you "I want you on your knees right here not in the car, slut aren't assume fucking someone in public baby" he said with a smirk on his lips.

You're slowly going on your knees and unbuttoned his pants, pulling his cock out of this boxer and begin to lick the free cum of his cock tip, you bite your lips before going back to his dick and this time you put it inside your mouth and begin to move in and out while on the other side Jungkook let out a groan feeling your wet warm mouth around his huge dick, "fuck your mouth is so warm damn I like it baby" these words coming out of the Mafia Boss's lips while he's being fucked in the middle of public parking lot.

He grabbed your hair pulling you in to deep his cock inside your mouth and begin to guide you by pushing your head and already out while moving his hips as well, he throw his head back after you pulled out his cock on your mouth with the sounds of "pop" you catch your breath and put it back again doing it slowly for a while then you started doing it faster wanting to taste the cum of your master.

"F-fuck baby take my cum" he command and you gladly take it and swallow the warm liquid. "Stand up" you did as he said and he walks to the driver seat and open the door, he get In and sit before looking at you.

"Ride me while I drive baby" he said while tapping his lap, you sit on his lap while facing and and your legs are open, he move your pantie on the side and slowly putting his dick inside you making you moan.

"Start moving when I started driving okay" he whispered in his husky voice and you just nod, he started the engine and begin to drive the car while on the other side you slowly moving while you're hugging him shoulder.

The ride is already two minutes and you're starting to move faster while hearing the wetness of your organs, you started moving faster and faster while sucking him neck prevention yourself from moaning out loud, "fuck that feels good baby keep moving" as his one is on the wheel his other hand travel to the back of your neck and pull your neck closer to his mouth and started giving you some hickeys while his eyes is focusing on the road.

"F-fuck y-yeah ahmmm~" you let out a moan when begin on sucking your neck while you're moving In and out of his cock, he stop sucking your neck and started kissing you make you stop from moving and kiss him back hungrily.

"Fuck, move baby, fucking move" he whispered and you nod your head, you both started moving faster and harder trying to hit each other's high and after a few minutes you both needed to cum "d-daddy I'm cumming" he stop the car Infront of his mansion and said "Cum to daddy, babygirl"