Little Mind

Requested by Myfictionpedia

It wasn't the first time you saw him. This is acting the second time, the first one was when you're working at a restaurant and how can you forget about his handsome and charming face but that's not how you remembered him.

While you're serving them he suddenly started throwing tantrums and get into a fight with a small kid over a toy, he caused a big scene at the restaurant and you can see how embarrassed his parents were but they tried their best to calm their son down till you came on their table and serve their food, as soon as he lay his eyes on you he stopped and acted like nothing happened. He grabbed your hand as you placed the plate Infront of him and asked you to marry him. You're shocked but at that night he didn't stopped begging his parents to take you with him. They offered you to be his nanny but you refuse.

They came back the next day telling you how their son still wants you and for the second time you refuse again. You're already having a hard time taking care of yourself so how will you be able to handle a growing man like him. But soon you got fired from your job and at that moment you don't have othe choice but to accept their offer.

You entered the house. It is huge like a castle but sadly you aren't here like Cinderella to transform into a princess but you're the Cinderella before she transformed from being a princess. You're the maid here not the princess. While you're looking around the house being amaze someone from the back hugged you.

It was a strong hand. You got startled and look at the couple who's smiling Infront of you, soon you realized it was their son who's hugging you from behind.

You sigh and put on a sweet smile on your lips before grabbing his arms away from your waist and turn around to look at him. He greeted you with his bunny smile making you chuckles at his cuteness.

"Hey buddy what's your name?" You asked.

"Kookie!!" He cheerfully said as he pulled your hand and started running along with you, he took you upstairs and realized he wanted to take you to his room after seeing him opening a door.

While you're watching him playing with his toy, you sigh. He's handsome You can't deny that but with his condition will he be able to find someone to join him till his last breath? His parents are quite old already and we all know they won't be able to join him till his hair are white.

At some ways you pity him. He's rich, he can do whatever he wants but not someone who will stay by him side. You, a normal one is having a hard time to find a lover so what about him includes that he's mentally ill.

While you're lost in your thoughts you didn't notice that Kookie was actually already kneeling Infront of you. He was staring at your legs for a minute now, he didn't know what he was doing but he wanted to touch them, out of curiosity, he immediately wrapped his arms and his legs on your thigh as he started grinding.

You came back to reality and saw what he was doing. You felt disgusted and shocked. You pushed him away making him fell on the ground.

"What the hell are you doing?! You're such a badboy!" You suddenly started shouting at him. His mind couldn't process why you're so mad at him while he just followed his mind thinking it wasn't wrong. The man started crying.

You panicked after seeing him like that, yes what he did was wrong but he doesn't even know what he was doing it's his own body not his little mind, you somehow felt sorry for him so you came to calm him down by hugging him.