Memory lost

The rain is pouring so hard. It's raining cats and dogs while you're running alone on the dark alley, crying.

Grabbing half of the weight of your wedding gown as you continue running away. You fell on the ground after one of your heels broke, groaning in pain and started crying painfully.

You feel so down, you feel like you aren't alive anymore more like a lifeless person on someone's living body. The pain from falling didn't match with the pain you felt after your groom ran away from your wedding.

You aren't a runaway bride but it is your soon to be husband who runaway from you, he didn't even said a single word before leaving you alone in the aisle Infront of everyone.

You felt embarrassed cause you knew you can't control people's minds some will pity you while some will blame you for not being able to keep your man and even tho it's not your fault they will find false scenario to put the blame on you.

Hugging yourself while laying down in the middle of the road. You didn't knew where you are, you just keep on running as you also wanted to run away from the pain but it keeps on following you.

You continue hugging yourself like a ball on the empty road while crying painfully, the strong sound of the thunder made you scream. You're scared of thunder and right now all you have is yourself.

The rain and the thunder join forces and it's terrifying you since you're in the middle of the empty road alone, you decided to get up to run to the bus station waiting area but before you could even reach to the other side, a light suddenly appears Infront of you making you distracted and with a blink of an eye everything went blank.

"I remember getting married a-and some how I remember your face" you said while looking at the man Infront of you. You tried to remember everything but nothing seems to work, the doctor said it's the matter of time and all you have to do is to wait.

"Exactly, it is because I'm your husband, I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook and you're Jeon Yn, we got married the night you got into a car accident, you tried saving a puppy but the truck was also on its way till it hits you." The guy said while caressing your head.

He peck your lips and hug you all tho you felt strange you just hugged him back and try to accept the faith that will come into your life.

He pulled away and smiled at you, you just smiled back and hope for your memories to come back cause right now being with him is making you uncomfortable, it's like you don't or you have never love this person, you feel like there's so attraction, care love, emotions that you felt towards him or it's just because of your memory lost?.

Did you also forgot how to love him or even feel anything for your so called husband?. You're helpless, you don't know what to do at the same time you don't know anyone around you except from him so all you have to do is to trust him for now

Living with him was fun, he's giving you everything, love, care, time, efforts within a few weeks you actually did fell in love with him again.

Right now you've confirmed that this person is your husband, all th feeling that fated away after your accident came back and you're so happy. You love him and you're sure of it.

While you're trying to look for a place to hide you suddenly found a room on the underground area of the house, with thinking twice you immediately run to the door thinking of hiding inside but because you cause even open the door someone from the back pulled you making you scream.

"Gotcha!! Come on come on kiss me now" Your laughed at your husband and started giving him peck all over his face making his smile, you giggles and pulled away from him.

"I love you Koo" you said, the man simple smiled at you and slowly grabbed you by you waist and caresses your cheek and connected your lips together, his tongue started fighting with your, your tongue fight dominance and that's when the kiss started getting hotter.

His tongue wins and he suck yours, you both pulled away and look at each other, both eyes are filled with admiration, affection, love, and addiction.

Pulling him closer and kissed him, within a sec he replied, you wrapped your legs around his torso, he picked you up before deciding to take you upstairs again leaving the underground but before he leaves he look at the door you wanted to enter earlier and left.

His b"ner is visible in your hand as some precum leaks out of his c*ck while you're palming him.

After taking few pump on his members, you slowly opened your mouth and let him entered his c*ck inside you making him moan louder.

You started popping your head in and out while playing with his balls with your hand. The man is already sweating so much. The pleasure is too much for him yet he didn't want you to stop.

Soon he c"m inside you and you swallow it all.

You both smiled at each other, he pick you up from the ground as both of you lay down on the bed while staying in each other embrace under the blanket.

It your wedding day and something suddenly happened while you're on your way to your wedding. The car that you're riding got hit by a race car and the two mans are arguing outside.

Opening the window and look outside you saw a man with full of tattoo and piercing while looking like a racer, and as expected he owns the car that got hit.

You get out of the car and went straight right at them, he stared at you and smirk making you feel uncomfortable but you still manage to speak.

"As you can see I'm almost late for my wedding so can we please talk some other time I'll give you my number so that we can fix everything but please I really need to go now." You beg the man while he was just staring at you with strange look.

"Fine but I want one night with you and I want it on your honeymoon with your soon to be husband" He said making you shocked.

You slap his on the face as his stare changes, you can see that he was pissed but he's such a pervert. "Fix this problem uncle I'll find other taxi"

You left after getting humiliated by someone. You glance at him while he did the same till you find taxi to ride.

Jungkook was drunk while driving on the way home, he couldn't accept the fact that a girl slap him and even declined to sleep with him but all in all he couldn't lie about getting attracted to the girl, she's beautiful and brave.

It was a bad luck that she's getting married or even married by now cause if not he would do anything to take her and keep her to himself but sadly she's married.

The man is so lost in her though when he suddenly hit something. He came out of his car and saw a girl laying on the ground, soon he realized that it was the girl from earlier.

After finding out that you've lost your memories Jungkook decided to pretend as your husband but after finding out that your memory lost is just temporary he started giving you medicine that can make your brain stop function making it hard for you to bring your memories back.

He's affair that you will leave him so he also started k'lling you relatives after finding out they're looking for you and he keeps their lifeless body on the room in his underground.

You walk down stairs after freshing up, you found your husband on the kitchen cooking while he's shirtless.

You came to hug him from the back making his startled but quickly return a bright smile, he will keep on lying till his last breath and you will be stuck with him as long as he's alive.

"I'll have a race later tonight do you wanna come?" He asked while turning his head on you.

"Of course I would, I'm your biggest supporter love!!" You said while h pulled you into a kiss.