➠CHAPTER 08.

Jessica Nobuhlebenkosazane Shangase'POV

I get out from the shower and run to get my phone that has been ringing for the past minutes , I first heard it , but I thought I was just hearing things , now that it's ringing for the second time , maybe it's someone important , like Nhlonipho.

It's a number from Durban maybe it's him , I quickly answer it , wanting to know who's calling already.

"Hello!?" I say loud enough so that the person on the line can also hear me loud and clear , I then wait for a few seconds , anticipated to hear his voice already.

"Good morning Miss Shangase we're calling from Nike , in Durban..." The person on the line says , breaking all the hope that I had .

Weeee I switch off the phone immediately and put it back in the charger and I go back to the bathroom to carry on with my shower , if he doesn't want to call that's fine . I would call but my pride doesn't allow me to do that , and I'm afraid of knowing who's going to answer the call maybe .

It's been over 2 days now , I'm still waiting for his call , Sigh .

He said he'll call once he lands , has he not landed yet? How many hours , seconds , minutes and days does it take to reach King Sharka airport? Or maybe he just forgot about me? Yeah , that has to be the case , otherwise what is it ? Or maybe my actions were the one that pushed him away ? But why did he say he'll call , leading me on .

It does not even take 12 hours to Reach Durban , I waited and waited and waited but dorolo (Nothing) he has not called yet , Sigh

Maybe I truly embarrassed myself that day wanting him to have sex with me , but the milk is already spoilt no need for regrets

I get out and walk naked to my Closet , I lotion and wear my tight brown hugging thigh length dress , i also wear my Biker black jacket , and my Converse sneakers , I take my clutch bag which contains all my things and go .

I have already called a cab I'll just wait a minute until it gets here , today I'm taking going on a date with my self , just to clear up my mind and forget about him for a second . And I've been in this apartment for long now , I need some air .

Zamo? She's busy with her hospital and all but she promised that Fridays and Sundays are mine since Saturdays are for Uber driver . Their relationship is so good , that I sometimes wish to one like theirs . Zamo is Nhlakanipho's sweetheart and also Nhlakanipho is Zamo's sweetheart , those two are inseparable , and I sometimes wonder what will happen if they have to separate from each other just for a few days . I'm sure that Nhlakanipho will go mad , while Zamo always complain about missing her man the whole day.

So I'm going to this restaurant that recently opened , I head it from Zamo yesterday telling me that Uber driver and her had a little misunderstanding so he took her out for lunch in this Restaurant and apparently it has delightful , mouth watering food , & I'm a huge fan of food so why not try it out ? It's a shame that I have to go there alone , no one to go with .

Here I am on my way there , Zamo really did help by sending me the restaurant location other wise I'll be roaming around like a lost chicken in this huge mall , and people will be looking at me weirdly , it doesn't help that this place is full of White people , so you can imagine the embarrassment I'll have .

'Extravaganting Edible Her's Food"(A/N:
Uhm so the name means 'Extremely delicious Her's Food' .)
I see the restaurant name , it's such a unique name , and It will attract people , the name it self is Fancy , and inviting . By reading it you'll want to get inside and eat the food they serve.

I walk inside and I look around in awe , this place is outstanding , everything about this place is stunning and stands out . What I love the most is that it's child friendly , I can see the little play area for kids , and some of them are playing there with balls running around .