➠CHAPTER 22.

NHLONIPHO'S POV.

Fuck ! Fuck ! Fuck !

Girls do know how to destroy your mood , your whole mood for the day , I look at this disgusting woman infront of me , sited down on my coach , busy drinking my water .

I was finally able to convince this piss of shit to leave the house . Now I have to worry about Benkosazane.

Remembering that she's still outside , I exhale making my way out , but as I'm about to walk past the door , I smell her scent , her beautiful cocoa scent. I freeze.

I stop examining the place , and I see the prints of her shoes on the floor , fuck it ! This means she was inside the house.

What if , what if , what If she saw me with Amanda ? Ohhh Jesus .

I quickly pick up my pace rushing to the car , I can see from the outside that she's no longer there , but I want to be sure , I open the door to the side where she was sitting , but they is no one , fuck ! Looking at the back sit she took the McD that I bought for her with her .

" I'll kill Amanda , I'll kill Amanda , I'll kill Amanda " I keep chanting those words as my blood boils , what if something dangerous happened to my Benkosazane , what if when she saw me with Amanda she got the wrong idea , did she hear something , fuck I don't even have anyone to answer to my questions .

I know that seeing me with Amanda broke her , especially since this is the very same Amanda that caused her pain , fuck Amanda .

" fuck ! " I shout Shutting the car of the door close with so much force , that It banged , I'm very angry right now , but I have to control myself, but I know that no one is going to do that until I see that Benkosazane is safe , where ever she is .

I walk to the house going straight to Amanda who's busy on her phone . Grabbing her by her hands and dragging her outside with me .

" Ouch , Babe you're hurting me " she says making my blood boil even more than it already is .

" Wena uzowukhomba umuzi onotshwala ( you'll regret what you did ) " I say as I drag her closing the door behind her but not locking it , since I know that no one will ever dare getting inside my yard to do silly things , otherwise they'll meet their maker , and it doesn't even help that today I'm not even in a good mood .

I continue to drag her until we reach the car , opening the back seat I push her inside forcefully coursing her to cry out in pain .

" lalela lanaka Wena nondindwa ( listen here you bitch ) , I will book you in a hotel , but trust me if Tommorow comes and Wena you're still here , uzozisola ( you'll regret it ), futhi angidlali ( and I'm not joking) " I say to her .

" you can't do that babe , what about the baby " she says , it makes me even more angry hearing her calling by that name .

" ungazongijwayela amasimba Wena ( don't you dare me ), I had sex with you seven Months ago , ngabe lesisu siyabonakala ( your stomach should be showing) " this one thinks that I'm very stupid , if she was 6 months pregnant , her stomach should be huge by now , but they is a little baby bump there , or maybe it's not even a baby bump , maybe she just had a lot to eat.

" the doctor's said it's normal babe " she says trying to touch me but I just push her hand off looking at her with deadly eyes .

" eyy fokof ( fuck off ), don't keep on calling me your babe , and lento oyikhulelwe lapho akuyona eyami ( and that thing you're pregnant with is not mine ) , don't make me do things I'll regret Wena , I've been good all along " this one will see who I am , she'll pay for what she did , I've been good , too good that now people think that I'm soft .