➠CHAPTER 20.

Nobuhlebenkosazane pov.

Taking my car keys and walking out of the kitchen door going to the garage , I see Nhlonipho talking to the call .

“ bayangibhedela labo , I'm not doing any such ”

“ As I've said , no more discussion ”

I wonder who he's talking to , he has been on the call for about 30 minutes now , and he promised me that he'll take me to the date that N'khosi , Zama and I are having today at ‘ Extravaganting Edible Her's Food’ , since it's N'khosi's workplace and he'll be on lunch by the time this meeting starts , So I don't know if I should disturb him from the phone call since time is running or I should just drive myself there . But I know that he'll be very angry if I leave without telling him .

I am going there to discuss what we should do to meet Zama's father ,  Mr Hlophe and when are we going down to the villages since I need to ask for permission and leave from the boss for those days that we'll be down at .

I really did not want to go there , but Nhlonipho sat down with me and told me that I need to do this for my own peace of mind . Still not wanting to go there , Zama told me that I need to prove that man wrong , to prove that I'm much more than what he ever wanted , much more than the son he wanted , to prove that Having me as a child was never a mistake , but the mistake was having him as a stupid father who is stereotypic and thinks that women are worthless and also useless . And I'm definitely going there to prove a point .

  To he honest I was really shocked about what came out of Zama's mouth , but she told me that she will never hate me , it wasn't my fault that he left , I was a child still in their mother's womb and I never asked to be made or even to be born . He was just a fool leaving his family behind to fend for them self. But at the same time she'll never hate him , after all he's her father and she loves him very much , no matter what he did .

Growing up I wanted a father figure in my life , someone who'll love me and protect me.  I really want a father that I'll go cry to everytime someone bullied me . A father that will give me and tell me that I'm everything to him , sigh . But that was long ago , now I do not crave anything from that man , I actually feel nothing but hatred for him .

“ Benkosazane!" I feel someone shouting and also shaking me .

Looking towards me I see Nhlonipho frowning , and I frown back at him , why is he shouting and why is he even shaking me .

“ mmh " I mumble not wanting to disrespect him by shouting his name back .

“ I've been calling you , ungikhathazile ( you got me worried)” he says taking my face into his huge hand and examining my eyes , looking at the deeply

I just melt at how caring he really is .

“ I'm sorry about that Zulu , I was just thinking " I say getting out from his hand and wrapping my arms in his torso kissing his chest since I'm lazy to get on my toes and kiss him .

He looks down at me smirking .

“ cha Wena ngizokubhebha njalo mawuzongibiza kamnandi kanjena ( I'll fuck you everytime if you're going to call me this sweet ) ” he says kissing the top of my head before looking back at me , laughing a little after seeing my reaction  , why does he has to be this bold  ?

I look at him .

“ I don't mind Zulu wami ” I say in a seductive voice , if he can play this game , I can also do it .

“ aww madoda , asingene ngaphakathi Phela ( ohh man , let's get inside ) ” he says Wanting to drag me inside the house , I just put my teeth on his hand causing him to quickly let go of me .