~Chapter 34~

3rd POV

"I'll kill that damn abomination myself!!"

Akainu yells killing a marine with his lava covered fist scowling, it's been a week since he talked to Garp and was furious.. some viewed him having a temper tantrum with how he's acting.. many don't believe him but when Garp spoke to him he knew Y/N was in danger now.. he really did like the girl when he met her with koby.. but now that Akainu knows she's alive after the dressrosa tournament incident she's on thin ice..

Meanwhile..

Mihawk was unfazed as Shanks had his arm around him laughing.. "oh come on you have to admit she did peak your interest!" "I'll admit yes but that doesn't mean I have grown 'soft'." Mihawk scowls making Shanks only laugh.. Mihawk thinks back to the look she had back when they were with her at her old home.. she was so shy but now she's a pirate with a bounty and he has a feeling that he'll meet her once again.. while shanks was getting drunk from booze Mihawk secretly smirks..

Y/N's POV

"When is the next island coming uppp" Luffy pouts as I heard Nami punching his head.. ever since me and Ace confessed to each other that week ago we secretly were dating until it was time to tell everyone.. "hey Y/N can you make your wings show up!? We can help get you to fly this time!-" "you threw her damn idiot!" Nami shouts but I sighed getting up and closed my eyes..

I felt myself growing a little taller and my arms becoming wings and the bottom half of my legs becoming bird like legs with taloned feet..once I open my eyes luffy was already star eyed like a child seeing something cool in their eyes.. "Shishishi! you got this Y/N!", I inhaled spreading out my winged arms to full length and crouch down readying to leap..

I leap up and tried flying but only to fall and land face first on the deck as Luffy laughed before I heard him being punched in the head.. "this is hopeless!..", i huffed before a familiar chuckling caught my ears "Y/N I know you can do this trust me!", I blushed hearing Ace and got up..

3rd POV

Ace still couldn't get over how majestic looking Y/N was and taller than almost everyone on the ship when using her devil fruit abilities.. Y/N crouches down with her wings ready and leaps up into the air higher than the last leap as Ace and some watched.. Y/N began falling back down making some screech in terror or some to their amusement with luffys laughing.. Ace was ready to catch her but the unexpected happened

Y/N while closing down to the floor felt an adrenaline in her veins and flown up when Ace was about to catch her as she curved upwards into the sky.. Ace was surprised when she suddenly took him and others by surprise flying quickly upwards back to the sky and Luffy,Ussop and chopper star eyed up "so cool!!!" Ace grins and laughs fixing his hat back on but suddenly he yells in surprise being grabbed by his hands up into the sky and he freaked out screaming as Luffy died laughing..

"Ace!", Ace blushes opening his eyes seeing it was Y/N who swooped in grabbing him by her talon feet carefully "Y/N..Y/N your flying! I told you you'd fly!" Ace grins laughing while Y/N giggled doing flips in the air "this is amazing!.." Y/N yells with a big smile and tears in her eyes as Ace grins up to her "Y/N!" Y/N looks down to Ace as she flown around in the air and skies.. Ace smiles to her "Can..can we kiss" Y/N giggled to his timing and child like behavior but smiled nodding.

Y/N raises her legs up to where Ace was in front of her.. She leans in kissing Ace with him eagerly kissing back wrapping his arms around her neck as her talons had him up by his waist.. They pull away smiling to each other "you know..I'm glad I fell for you.." Y/N smiled softly to Ace "aw Ace.." Y/N lands soon back on the deck of the sunny before being tackled by Luffy after putting Ace down "that was so cool Y/N!!" ,Nami came over punching his head "idiot you need to control yourself!!" Nami screeches while Ace after asking was petting Y/N's fluffy feathered winged arms in awe blushing..

"Wow these are soft..", Ace mutters as Y/N blushes but smiles softly giggling "they are?" Ace nods with a grin as he kept petting them "ooo can I touch them!!" Luffy eagerly asks before getting a punch to the head "idiot you just don't know when to stop do you!?" Nami yells as Luffy sways rubbing his head with a whine.. Ace chuckles smiling "you know..you scared me back at that tournament thing on dressrosa.." Y/N raises an eyebrow confused down to Ace, "how come?.." "well..you didn't really know how to handle devil fruit users at first but.. you worried me more with that lizard guy.." "you mean mr. Valin?.." Ace nods "if you didn't change in time..I don't know what would've happened.."

Y/N couldn't help but think over of Ace's words.. Ace notices the expression she has before grinning "but hey your still alive and looking badass I must say" Ace winks chuckling.. Y/N giggles softly blushing "your such a tease.." "why thank you!" Ace smirks..

Meanwhile..

A lone prison guard at impel prison was walking on the fifth floor before a low hiss was heard in one of the cells making him flinch.. "Oi!..who's doing that!?" He shouts gripping his blade as the hissing kept getting louder..

Red blood reptilian eyes glowed dimly from within the cell making the guard flinch..

The outline of the person inside had a tail swaying behind them as a chuckle formed into a laugh  "ara ara..~ finally someone to talk to.." the male purred with a sadistic nature.. the guard trembles as the male spoke more..

"I have a little message for the.. fallen angel..tell her..I'll be waiting for her..~" the male started to laugh making the guard just run off as the male kept laughing

"OH ILL BE WAITING FOR YOU DARLING JUST YOU WAIT!! NEXT TIME YOU'LL BE WISHING YOU NEVER MET ME!"

To Be Continued..

Sorry for the late update! I've been on writers block for so long and decided with little inspiration I had I would update finally! ^^