patient number 07(jung hoseok x reader)

Y/n Pov:
Passing the dark hall i finally got in my cabin.
Staff from day duty already left . Night duty staff began their work too.

Tonight i have to visit different patient as Dr. Alina is off duty. I heard many remours about this patient variously known as "patient number 07" is a complete psychopath. Most of the staff avoid to be his pychiatrist to prevent themselves from mental's dangerous.

But here i have to pay a visit to his cell according to my schedule note.

***************************************
I open the door of the cell it was almost dark with a dim yellow light.

I completely got inside the square room, found a person sitting on bed already staring at me with darkness in eyes

To be honest it made me feared a little but i couraged myself and took steps to himself with holding his last week report in my hand.
And took a seat on the chair besides his bed.
*********************************************
Author POV.
"Uuhmm hii "Jung hoseok "  she started a conversation while going through his report
He didn't reply anything but gazed at her deeply.
'im lee Y/n and here to collect your weekly report. She again spoke with a professional tone. Again she got silence from him.
"Mr. Jung are you even listening me ,,,she questioned him with rising voice and an annoyed look on her face.
' just get lost from here before i chop your sharp tongue from your pretty mouth. He husked lowely with blood shot red eyes making her blood drench from her insides .

" What do you think about you??? Hmm that you'll  this behave to me and I'll scare from you like other staff , then let me tell you one thing... I'm here to fulfill my duty and I always do it passionately so be quite and let me do my work" she spoke daringly while having intense eye contact with him though she was scare till her core because of his dangerous aura but never let it come on her confident face.
On the other hand the male in the cell was  surely amazed by her words as no body from the asylum dare to be to close to him on the top of behave like this. They just come and give high sleeping doses to him to avoid their work which turn him to behave like a pychopath towards them.

"Let me check your heart rate and blood pressure first " the doctor inform him while making a seat near him on the bed.

She was checking him but his gaze never left . She was too indulge in her work that she didn't realize how much close she has become to the next body.
" Umm everything is seem....her words halted when she raised her head which is dangerously close to his face and his hot breathing on her forehead enhanced her heart rate.

**********************************
They stare into each other's eyes directly.
His hand unintentionally moved to her face to cup it softly filling her body with thousands of goosebumps .

"Your lips are so soft and beautiful" he breathed on her lips while cares caressing them with his cold thumb making her shudder with his touch.
"What are you doing.." she whispered with low tone as the male in front of her making a huge impact on her .

"What im seems to do? He breathed out on her lips while wrapping his arm around her tiny waist pulling her more close.
She don't know why but she wasn't willing to push the male im front of her when she is definitely supposed to to it.

Their breathing was mixing up and she surrounded her arms around his neck.
In no time their lips crashed to each other while sucking the life from each other.

Tongues were runnings into each other's mouths exploring and mixing each other's salivas.
.........
Both were completely naked on the bed of the cell while his lips along with tongue and teeth doing wonders on her delicate skin .
Muffled sounds were escaping from her mouth whenever he target that specific space
He again claims her lips while shoving his harden shaft into her drenching core .
Sharp gasp came from her mouth when he penetrate her deeply yet sensually.
He interwined their palms and attached foreheads while speeding up.

She was moaning mess while his grunts can be heard too.
"Hoseok.... she breathed tremblingly when the knot of her stomach tighten up indicating that she is going to hit her pleasure sooon.
"Just hold on a bit " he whispered understanding her while biting her lower lip before taking it in his mouth.

With few more deep thrusts they both came on each other.

He laid besides her while catching his breathing.
"It was awesome" he spoke while turning to her finding her already slept.
__________________________

Please don't be silent reader. At least give a vote and opinion about my work:)
Thank you.