The Urge (yoongi x reader )

Y/n pov:My peaceful slumber got disturbed when i Heard muffled sobs from the next side

Y/n pov:
My peaceful slumber got disturbed when i
Heard muffled sobs from the next side . My eyes shut opened as i immediately got up and make myself in sitting position.

When i saw the person who's no other than my own husband yoongi and his entire body was trembling and sweating badly.

It all began from past two days when i asked him to quit his drug addiction as my birthday gift . I know it's very hard for him but its hazardous for his own self so i demanded it sternly.

He is also doing his best as he also wants to get rid of this . In day time he involved himself in many other things to distract himself but at night it becomes too much for him to control his urge's but still he didn't touch the toxicant since he promised.
************************************
Author POV:
She immediately pulled him close to her and started to wipe breads of sweat from his forehead and try to calm him.

Y/n: dont worry ...its ok everything is alright my love dont be hyper you are most strong person.......she cooed sweet words in his ear while comforting him in her arms.

His breathing was heavy and whole body was aching for drugs.

Yoongi: y/n something is happening to me..... Im feeling like thousands of pin are piercing in my body ..he whispered weakly.

Y/n: shhh...... nothing is happening you are all well ..just trust me.

He pulled back from hug and stare in her glistening eyes with his half opened one.

Yoongi: nothing is all right y/n,...im...not ok
What.....if i die n

His sentence cut off when slammed her lips to his.
+++++++++++++±+++++++++++++++++++

Her lips moving smoothly on his making him move his one. Soon their lips began to move in perfect syncing while nibling and sucking on each other.
Her one hand entangled in his messy hairs while other one tugged on his t- shirt indicating him to remove it which he did immediately.
Her lips left his ones and started to pamper his whole face with her wet lips and caressing with her tongue afterwards.

He calm down . Her hands made its way towards the hem of his bottom wear but he grabbed her wrist tightly halting her actions.

Y/n........ He breathed out while gazing her.
"Please take me yoongi..." She whispered on his lips before taking them in her mouth again.
He also responded her kiss but soon detached away.

"No..no y/n.. you'll get hurt .. please stay away from me.....he stated while panic again began to rush through his veins.

"Than hurt me....yoongi ,i want to get hurt by you... please" she whispered with teary while pulling him close .

His lips soon engulfed her one and  both devour each other like they are loging for this for eternities.
Cold waves of current pass through her entire body when she finds him to lay her down on the cold yet soft silk matress while their eyes never break the intense contact between them.

He pecked her lips while untying the knot of her night gown making her arch her back to help him for removing it from her body.
As soon as her bare skin show up his lips instantly attached to it giving her blissful feelings. Soft maons escaped from her  mouth making him loose control over himself and he began to nibble and suck her skin bit harshly which only enhance her maons for his name. He moved his head between her legs and she knows very well for what ...she immediately pulled him to her face while attaching their mouths.

She knows his condition....he was breathing heavily, sweating and shaking out of his urge for drugs..but still  Caring about her arousal.
"I want you inside me right now yoongi..."
"But...y.. " his words cutt off when she again spoke while caressing his hardened shaft through the thin fabric of his boxers.

"Put it inside me..... right now" she breathed and took his lips in her mouth.

Low gasp came from her mouth when he penetrate her in one slide.

"Yooongi..." She moaned his name in his mouth..
He stay still giving her time to adjust while sucking on her lips and neck respectively.

"Move faster,,deeper,,and harder..."she almost whispered yelled while panting hard making him loose every ounce of his sanity.

He started to move in inhuman pace . Only heavy breathing,maons and graons can be heard in the surrounding.

Their mouth were glued to each other , tongue were entangled and both's mixed saliva was dripping from their chin making the environment filthy yet alluring to them.

Her nails were digging in his back while his each and every thrust was growing heard and deep from the previous one filling her eyes with pleasuring tears and making him addict to her and helping him to control his urges for toxicants with each passing second.
______________________________
Aaahh..... Finally
thank you so much ,,, please read my another book too 💜
Take care baby;)
_________________________