Chapter 1

Aurora's Pov:

The ice is empty. The only one here is me. I feel the cold touch my skin. It is peaceful. I skate over to the side and connect my phone to the speaker, time to practise my routine. I start the music and skate to the middle. I let the muscle memory take over landing every jump and completing the routine.

I landed the last jump as the music stopped. I breathe heavily. I hear clapping from behind me. Spinning around to see Theodore Miller. The high school hockey captain. My dad's favourite person in his the whole team.

I skate over to the side to where he is. “What are you doing here?" I ask, I stare into his deep Brown eyes. The team didn't have training tonight. I knew that because dad called it off to get ready for his team to come over tomorrow.

“Come for extra practice, can ask the same thing for you Ice Princess." He replied. I hate that nickname. He has called me it since we met.

“when will you stop calling me that, it is annoying," I say stepping off the ice. I take my skates off and grab my phone. Collecting my stuff I stand up. I head to the door turning to look back at the ice on my way. I see him gliding across the ice. I get memorised by his movements. I stand there staring when I feel my phone buzz in my hand snapping me out of my thoughts. I look down to see a message and I click it.

              Mumma bear:

Mumma bear:
Out the front
                                       Aurora:
                         K, on the way now

I walk towards the door pushing it open. Outside the sun is setting, pink and orange spread across the sky. I sighed and made my way over to the car.

Theo's POV:
I walk into the ice hockey arena, and hear music playing. Instantly I know who is here. The best skater I have ever seen, the most beautiful girl ever, the most kind but hard headed person in the world, the coach's daughter, My Ice Princess. Aurora Anderson. I walk over to the bench and dump my bag. I sit down and look into the ice. She glides around the ice with ease. I put my skates on and walk into the ice. I stand on the side and watch her finish her routine. When she finishes I clap for her, seeing her jump a little then spin around. She sees me and rolls her eyes. She skates over to me, my eyes watching her every move.

“what are you doing here?" She questioned, I stared into her green eyes getting lost in them for a second.

“Come for extra practice, can ask the same thing for you Ice Princess." I ask, she rolled her eyes again, then pushed past me to get off the ice.

when will you stop calling me that, it is annoying," she says stepping off the ice. I knew it annoyed her that is the whole point that I do it. I turned my head and watched her go to her bag. Damn she is perfect in every way, but the coach would kill me if I tried to make a move on her. Plus I doubt she even likes me.

I glide further onto the ice. I placed my puck on the ice and started to push it around. Trying to drain my thoughts but my mind keeps going back to her. Her blond hair, her green eyes that anyone can get lost in, her pink lips, her long eyelashes. Dang it why does she have to be the couch's daughter.