Chapter 7

Ethan's POV

I didn't think I'd see Ava when I decided to come home, but I walked in and there she was in that very short pants and revealing top.

This girl really does know how to get under my skin, I didn't sit with her for long because I was already getting uncomfortable and I knew why so I left and went upstairs.

The images of her thighs on display, they did things to my mind, they looked so flawless and smooth, I felt like running my hands on them and watch her shudder at my touch.

I couldn't help but stroke my dick the moment I went into my room, I needed some sort of relief from the growing buldge, I knew I had to stop thinking about her if I wanted the impending problem to stop but I just couldn't.

And the way she snapped at me, that was so hot, I scoffed because I was trying to cover up the laugh threatening to spill from my mouth, she was cute when she's angry.

I closed my eyes and all I could see was an angry and cute Ava stroking my dick, fuck I took off my shorts and sat on the bed while stroking my dick.

Her slender hands so expertly gripping my dick and giving it a gentle squeeze, Fuck I would burst any minute.
I started stroking faster and so did Ava's image in my head and she had a very seductive smile on her face and her lips slightly parted.

Fuck fuck fuck my balls were constricting, I was already busting my nut in my hands before I even knew it, I was panting hard as I came down from my high.

How the fuck was I supposed to stop thinking about her when everything she did, was sexually turning me on.
Even as slight as a pout from Ava would have me hard within seconds.

I went into the bathroom and cleaned up the mess I had created, or should I say the mess Ava made me create.

I smiled at the thought of her ever finding out I jerked off to crazy things about her or the fact that she was always on my mind 24/7.

I can already imagine her reaction, those cheeks tinted red because she'd be blushing or probably from anger, either way she'd have a crimson red tainted cheeks.

____________________________________________

Ava's POV

Another work week, for sure this week would be a hectic week, we were signing a contract with some new investors today and from here on out, we'd be working with them on new products and contracts.

We were already in the meeting room, and guess what? Someone was missing, none other than the obnoxious Ethan, Tristan and I were already here.

We couldn't proceed with the meeting without Ethan because he was the one that drafted the contracts well technically I drafted it but he would be the one closing the deal.

He was already 5 minutes late and from the faces of these investors, they weren't in the least bit happy, Tristan was trying to control the situation but it would be a while before these men left angrily.

Just then the door to the conference room opened and Ethan's PA walked in, she looked frantic and out of breath, she walked over to Tristan and whispered something in his ears.

He furrowed his brows before getting up and excusing himself, he followed her making me wonder what the problem was but I didn't want to raise any alarm so I remained calm and passed the men an apologetic smile.

3 minutes later, Tristan walked back into the conference room and he was looking worried, what the hell was happening by the way?

He apologized to the men and walked close to me
"Ava can I get a minute outside" he whispered into my ear and I nodded and followed him.

We walked outside and there stood a very dishelved looking Ethan, the office is filled with AC but he was sweating.

"What's wrong"? I asked Tristan

He breath out before answering "We can't find the contract for this deal and a few other important documents we need for it" he told me running his hands over his hair.

"What"? I whispered yell "what do you mean you can't find it"? I asked him in shock, he didn't answer confirming they weren't joking.

"Ethan it was supposed to be with you, so what happened"? I asked facing him and he just glared at me making me roll my eyes at him.

"Well, I guess somebody took it, probably to punish me or something" he spat still glaring at me

"And why the hell are you looking at me like that"? I asked irritated

"Don't give me that crap Ava, you don't fool me, you were in my office right before these men came, and as at that time no one was in there with you" he seethed

"So"? I asked angrily

"So you're the only one who has a motive behind taking it and making me look stupid or worse still careless" he said without a care in the world and that just pissed me off and I gave him a very sadistic laugh.

"You're out of your mind if you think I took it" I spat at him, Tristan quickly stepped in

"Both of you stop, this is not the time or place, we need to find a way to contain this situation" he said seriously and I just nodded "we need to find a way to get these men to reschedule without getting them angry, we still need this deal" he explained.

"So what are we gonna do now"? I asked him and he just stood still for a while before speaking

"I'll handle it, for now Ava just try to see if you can draft a new contract that looks exactly like the other one, and Ethan the missing documents, try to get copies of it from my dad, I think he has some" he told us both and we nodded.

He quickly went back into the conference room leaving Ethan and I outside with Ethan still glaring hard at me.

"Don't think this Is over Ava, you're gonna pay for this" he told me through gritted teeth and I just rolled my eyes at him

"Whatever" I muttered under my breath, and walked away.

Very bold and stupid of him to think I took the documents to punish him.
He probably misplaced it and didn't want to take the fall for it.
Spoilt bastard.

Well things are about to get interesting guys 😁😁😁

Watch out