Chapter 10

Ethan's POV

I was angry and fucking embarrassed, I had been working on this thing for months, even before I came back to New York and now I finally had a chance to show my dad and Uncle Tony and I messed it up.

No no, I didn't mess it up, she messed it up, Ava was playing a dangerous game with me, I noticed she dressed really bold when we went to Uncle Tony's place, if only I knew she was up to something.

I know she switched up the flashdrive, she did it to embarrass me and she did, she embarrassed me in front of dad.

Now not only did I look stupid in front of him, he was angry with me, I got home and walked into the living to find mom on her phone.

She looked up and saw me "Sweetie are you okay"? She asked with concern.

"I'm fine mom" I told her before making my way upstairs, of course I wouldn't tell her what that little devil did.

"Where's Ava and your dad"? She asked me

"Still at Uncle Tony's" I told her but trust mom to be so inquisitive, she never gives up.

"Why are you back early? are you sure you're okay honey"? She asked and I almost growled out.

"Yes Mom I'm fine" I snapped at her and walked up before she asked another question.

I walked into my room and plopped myself on the bed taking out the flashdrive, from my pocket, it looked exactly like the one I had prepared before leaving for Uncle Tony's place.

When did she switch it up, she must have been planning this before today.
She's a sly fox but I'm going to get her back.

She may have won this round but she should be careful, I'm gonna make her pay for this and I mean it.

She chose the wrong game to play with me, it's on and she'll get tired before she even starts.
Of all the things she picked to put on here, she had to go pick porn videos, freaking stupid porn videos.

She's a little devil

___________________________________________

I was already fast asleep last night when she and dad came back.
I was going to ask her about the flashdrive, I know it was her but I just wanted to hear her say it.

I looked through my window and saw her in the pool, it was quite sunny today but I'm sure she wasn't there to swim because she was fully clothed.

I put on my sweatpants and my top and walked outside my room, mom and dad had gone out earlier on leaving just us two at home.

I walked out of the house through the back door and headed for the pool, she was backing me and had her airpods on, she didn't know I was behind her.

She was wearing a black fitted pants and a grey shirt, it looked like it belonged to Tristan.
Even dressed like this she still managed to get a reaction out of me, her ass was visible from afar and I couldn't help but stare at it.

Focus Ethan, that's not why you're here, my subconscious chided me and I quickly cleared the thoughts and walked up to her, I pulled out one of her airpods and she turned quickly almost jumping when she saw me.

I know she'd be on edge after the stunt she pulled yesterday

"What the fuck are you doing"? She asked trying to compose herself but she was failing miserably. But hearing her curse out loud immediately almost made me go off balance.

"What do you think I'm doing"? I asked taking a step closer to her and she took one back, I could see she was afraid, she knew anything could happen here, right now because no one was home and I can decide to do something crazy to her but I wouldn't, I liked playing games too.

"Give it back Ethan" she whispered out making me smirk, I was getting under her skin and I liked it

"Or what"? I taunted her "What are you gonna do Ava? No one's home to save you now" I said lowly and she gulped

"What are you going to do to me" she breath out making me smirk grow

"Nothing, absolutely nothing, you wanna play? I'm ready to play Ava" I said moving dangerously close to her and she moved back, she was already on the edge of the pool, and one more step and she'd fall in.

"Just be sure you don't get tired before the game even starts" I whispered just close to her ears, I could hear her heartbeat from here.

And being this close to her was affecting me too but I was trying to put up a strong font.

I stood straight looking into her eyes and I was happy at what I saw, she was afraid, yes she should he.

"There's a spider behind you" I said and she tried to jump but she missed her step and fell into the pool with a splash making me smirk.

I know she hated spider, she submerged from under the water, drenched and her cloth clung to her body making me see the outline of her nipple, fuck she wasn't putting on a bra and I didn't see it before because her shirt was big.

"You're a jerk" she seethed making me burst out into a fit laughter.

"I know" I told her and turned around and walked back into the house, I didn't want to stay there another minute because I was already feeling myself getting hard seeing her drenched like that.

I dropped her airpod that I took on the table, she'd find it if she came inside.
I took my car keys and drove out, I couldn't be in this house right now with her, not after seeing what I just saw.

Honestly I didn't even plan to do what I did, I just wanted to ask her about the flashdrive but I didn't even get the chance to.

Instead I did something completely different from my initial plan but I still liked it

I might do something really crazy, if I stayed in this house, knowing she was in here too, something she might not like.
I don't want to complicate things between is any further

Okayyyy Ethan's planning something big 😁😁😩😩

Watch out Ava