Chapter 8: Castle (8)

At the same time as the cold air seeped into his back, a mechanical sound with a slight electric current sounded in Chi Qiao's mind.

    [Trigger side mission: The missing brother. ]

    -【Xiaoshan found that her brother was gone, and there was only a long red dress in the empty room. ]

    -【Where did my brother go? 】

    【Mission objective: Help Xiaoshan find his brother. 】

    The rustling mechanical sound and the girl's innocent voice intertwined with the chanting, adding a sense of horror to the scene at this time.

    Chi Qiao listened to the mission information, dazed for a few seconds, and the child under her skirt disappeared again.

    It's over.

    He reacted immediately.

    "Brother, you are here."

    A child's crisp voice came from Chi Qiao's feet, and his white socks seemed to be pulled by something.

    Looking down with difficulty, he saw the little girl squatting beside him, her white skirt hanging on the ground. She raised her head and smiled at Chi, as if she was really just an ordinary and innocent child.

    If you ignore the completely black eyeballs, staring straight at him with strange eyes and teeth covered with sticky black blood.

    "Hee hee, Xiaoshan has been looking for my brother for a long time."

    Her thin arms hugged Chi Qiao's calf tightly, like two stiff and hard iron bars hooped him so that he could not move, and there was no sense of life where the skin touched fluidity and elasticity.

    The little girl's complexion was dead white, with a little bit of grey, giving people a different feeling from the dolls in Chi Huai's room.

    Like a real dead man.

    Chi Qiao almost stopped breathing, her body felt cold, and her limbs were as heavy as a thousand catties, making it difficult to move.

    Under the extreme fear, some pictures kept pouring into his brain.

    Chi Qiao remembered that the little girl's eyes were very similar to the eyes of "Du Lan" in the hallucination just now.

    That kind of cold, peeping, sticky sight crawling on his skin with a strong desire to devour him.

    The hands holding his calves began to stroke upwards, and the stiff palms touched the soft skin, and Chi Qiao felt his stomach churning.

    Succubus are particularly sensitive to the smell of spirit flesh.

    For example, Du Lan is the sweetest.

    For example, the little girl exuded an unbearable stench, as if her corpse had been rotting for three days and three nights.

    Suddenly, the little girl was on his lap.

    Her head with loose black hair rubbed against Chi Qiao's thigh, and she showed a satisfied and exaggerated smile.

    "Brother, your legs are so soft."

    She giggled and sighed at the same time.

    After finishing speaking, she abruptly supported the sofa on both sides of Chi Qiao and stood up, that blue and white frightened face suddenly enlarged in front of Chi Qiao.

    "It smells so good. Brother, aren't you a boy? Why is it so fragrant?"

    The little girl opened and closed her mouth, a few drops of black blood dangling from her teeth, as if it would drip down at any moment.