Chapter 39: Dormitory (1)

Chi Qiao, who had turned into fluffy ears again, was now lying on her back in her pocket with her legs up, and Sheng Huaihan's chin could be vaguely seen.

Woohoo, that's good, it's good to be a waste.

"That is to say, the aquarium with many strange things is fake, and now this aquarium is real, and can lead to the exit?" Duan Youan's voice came from the side.

"It should be." Sheng Huaihan said.

They walked on the passage, and there was an out-of-control beast tide in front of them, but the two did not show any fear.

"No wonder it was quiet when we first came here. It turns out that the entire aquarium is fake." "

The npcs in the lounge are also fake. It's not impossible." Sheng Huaihan added.

Duan Youan froze for a moment, thinking of that npc boy who always gave people a strange feeling.

It's all fake, and it's not impossible.

"The exit route is in the aquarium, not the aquarium. The aquarium is the lair and origin of monsters. It is a must pass and the most dangerous part." Duan Youan sorted out the review to himself.

Sheng Huaihan responded perfunctorily, but was overwhelmed by the roars in front of him.

Chi Qiao, who was also listening carefully to Duan Youan's replay, suddenly had her ears pinched a few times, and the soft and fluffy gadgets slipped between her fingers.

"Hurry up." Sheng Huaihan finally said.

Chi Qiao's rabbit paws were curled up tightly in her pockets, a little nervous, almost shrunk into a lump of rabbit cakes, her dark round eyes did not dare to look up.

The roar of the monster surged from all around like a huge wave, almost shattering the eardrums.

Damn it, it's just a bluff, let's see if Sheng Huaihan punches and kicks you!

The little lop ears of the fox pretending to be tiger's prestige ignited secretly in his pocket, and naturally he didn't know the horror of these monsters outside.

For example, there were not only three or four of the humanoid conjoined monsters that were encountered in the insect park, but some even had seven in a row. Duan You'an, who was crowded in the beast horde, was standing on end with chills.

"...I remember that this dungeon can use combat props." Duan Youan hesitated, "It would be great if there were group attack props."

Sheng Huaihan lived up to expectations.

"Indeed."

"I have."

Chi Qiao was ready for a strong shock, but Sheng Huaihan's hand came in again, holding his little rabbit's head in his hand, and pressing his ear.

Immediately afterwards, there was another bang, which shocked Chi Qiao into a daze.

System: [...It is true that he is a giant beyond cognition. 】

【I just want to know what else does he have in the item store? ]

[Without the perfect clearance of ten s-level dungeons, I can't afford these things at all... Oh, I almost forgot that his live broadcast points are also very high. 】

Facts have proved that there is no possibility for all the alien beasts to be arrogant in front of the bug-covered giant. After a while, the roar stopped, and Chi Qiao could no longer hear any weird roars.

The zoo has returned to calm, not the suffocating silence in the aquarium like drowning in deep water, but a real sense of freedom and the end is ahead.

Finally...it's over.

Chi Qiao's limp rabbit cake slumped in her pocket, staring at the sky that seemed less gloomy than before in a daze.

...It was another copy of being taken away and lying down.

The exit route is stated in the announcement of the real aquarium, and you only need to go through a few parks to get there.

Chi Qiao pulled her pocket with her front paws, and rubbed her head.

In fact, he was already used to the smell of Sheng Huaihan, and it was really a bit sad that it was about to end unexpectedly.

Just as he was grumbling and feeling a little lost, he was grabbed and pulled up.

Sheng Huaihan looked at the drooping look of the little ear in his hand, the little rabbit had a bulging face and didn't know what he was thinking.

"Here we are," he said.

Chi Qiao was taken aback, and turned her head to see the exciting characters [Zoo Exit] hanging in front of her.

The old iron gate was wide open, and the peaceful street outside was inexplicably reassuring.

"Chi..."

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..

Chi Qiao was sighing, and the next second he was spread on a warm object.

Sheng Huaihan was sucking his bunny belly.

Chi Qiao:! ! !

The soft belly of the little rabbit feels good to the touch. Sheng Huaihan has been wanting to suck the rabbit like this for a long time, and now he took the opportunity to take a few mouthfuls while the dungeon was over.

Chi Qiao was dazed by the opponent's high nose bridge and lips, and her limbs were stretched out to be mermaid.

Then the mechanical sound of the system sounded in my ears.

[Zoo dungeon mission completed. 】

After the voice fell, Xiaotu's body instantly transformed into a human form.

The originally fluffy touch suddenly turned into warm, soft and smooth skin, even Sheng Huaihan was stunned.

Now Chi Qiao clearly felt the sensation of her belly being pressed against her lips, but before her brain could react, her face was already blushing.

"Yi... clothes." He said these two words tremblingly.

Before the system added clothes to the little rabbit again, Sheng Huaihan had already moved up a bit, biting some tender skin with evil eyes.

"This is the seal," he said.

The darkness gradually shrouded, and Sheng Huaihan's originally indifferent handsome face showed a bit of slyness and viciousness, exactly the same as someone in the previous dungeon.

Chi Qiao stared at his immediately wet eyes, watching his face being swallowed up by the darkness with a look of shock, the reluctance that had just surfaced had disappeared.

He looked down and saw that the bite mark appeared in the position deliberately chosen by the other party.

Let the original tender powder surround a circle of red marks.

The next moment the system's clothes were long overdue.

Chi Qiao was so annoyed that she was about to faint. Sure enough, no matter if she was a boss or a giant, this person was quite good at lowering her favorability value! !

[Points settlement--] The system sound continued.

System: [The side mission "The Breeder" was not completed, but it took a very difficult and unusual clearance path, so extra points can be added. ]

[Combined with the host's live broadcast points, it can already be exchanged for some more useful props. 】

Chi Qiao moved.jpg: I feel like I finally saved money to spend. So what should I buy...

The system kindly suggested: [We can think about what is more practical to buy after the next dungeon starts. After all, we don't have enough experience now, and we don't know what is the most cost-effective to buy. ]

Chi Qiao thinks it makes sense, so let's let it go.

Anyway, it is impossible to buy any cat suits.

System: [Then start loading and enter the next dungeon, here are some highlights of the zoo dungeon, the host can review it. ]

A circle made of images appeared in the darkness around her, Chi Qiao turned her head and saw the scene of being held by Sheng Huaihan like a big dog in the aquarium lair to help each other.

...I have to say that he has a really good figure. Chi Qiao blinked enviously.

Especially from the perspective of the side and rear, wide shoulders, narrow waist and long legs, wrapped in black clothes and boots, neat and strong, even wearing clothes can feel the vigorous muscles underneath, one hand can crush ten Waste bunny.

That's great, Chi Qiao burst into tears.

Before I had time to look at other pictures, the surrounding darkness began to distort, and the system sound layered on and off.

[The dungeon has been loaded, entering--]

A vague male voice kept ringing in his ears, as if someone had been calling him.

"...Wake up, wake up, Chi Qiao, hurry up, don't sleep!"

Chi Qiao opened her eyes confusedly, and saw a hazy human face, which gradually became clear after several seconds.

The boy in the normal shirt was grabbing his shoulders and shaking him up and down, trying to wake him up.

But Chi Qiao felt sleepy, and she always wanted to close her eyes that were struggling to open: "What are you doing..." "

Finally woke up, if you don't go, you will be late!" The boy said anxiously, "Twenty-five at eight Yes, there is roll call in class."

...Late?

Chi Qiao bounced off the bed in a jerk, her short black hair was upturned in a daze, and there were red marks from the pillow on her pretty face.

"...Going to class?" Chi Qiao felt as if she was in a dream.

"That's right." The boy had a strange look on his face, "Sleeping stupidly? I won't wait for you when I leave first."

Chi Qiao, who has been tortured for so many years in her student days, still has stress about "being late" even after graduating for several years Reaction, who would have thought that playing a horror game would allow him to go back to school.

But... school is a typical setting for a horror event.

Chi Qiao was already getting scared.

He sat up on the bed and looked around. I slept in the lower bunk, and the dormitory was a six-person dormitory, so he was the only one still sitting here.

The dormitory is a bit narrow, and it seems a bit crowded for at least six people. The small individual desks and chairs are lined up in a row, which is different from Chi Qiao's previous impression of going to bed and off the desk in college.

It's just a game, and it's still a university, so it should be okay to be late. Thinking of this, Chi Qiao got off the bed and began to change without being too nervous.

It wasn't until he looked at the light blue school uniform shorts in his hand and the math textbook on the table next to him that Chi Qiao finally realized.

--This is not a university at all, but a high school! ! !

The fear of domination from high school made Chi Qiao change clothes and rush out of the dormitory within a few minutes, with a running route in her mind.

At the same time, the system's copy information broadcast sounded at the same time.

[Old school, brand new dormitory, it seems that there are new strange stories every night. The dormitory manager with an ax in his hand walked around the long dormitory corridor today to check, remember, don't come back late...]

[Difficulty: B level]

[Mission objective: Survive or escape]

This is a small school. The teaching building was within two steps of coming out, and Chi Qiao rushed to the classroom in just two or three minutes.

The passing classrooms were exceptionally quiet. Even though they were all wearing uniform light blue school uniforms, they looked dusty, and the expressions on the faces of each student were not very clear.

When Chi Qiao arrived in the classroom, roll call had already begun.

The middle-aged man on the stage who didn't look like a teacher glanced at Chi Qiao, who was out of breath, and waved him to come in. The students in the audience were all doing their own things, and few of them raised their heads to take a look. There was a dead atmosphere.

Chi Qiao saw a boy beckoning to him in the back row.

After sitting down next to the boy, the boy immediately pressed his body over and put his arms around Chi Qiao's shoulders.

"Chi Qiao, you came so late today, did you oversleep again?"

"Ah... yes." Chi Qiao was not used to being hugged so intimately by strangers, so she replied in a stiff voice.

The boy was about to say something when he suddenly came up and sniffed Chi Qiao's neck.

"Why do you smell so fragrant? Are you wearing perfume?"

Chi Qiao tried hard to avoid it: "I didn't..."

"If you wear perfume, you will be notified by the hostess, and the end will be miserable." The boy's tone suddenly became terrified.

Chi Qiao: "... huh? What's the matter with the dormitory supervisor?" "

Tsk, haven't you read the dormitory rulebook carefully again? If you are randomly checked by the dormitory supervisor and recited you, you will be finished." The boy said without knowing the severity He wiped Chi Qiao's cheeks.

The author has something to say:

Where is the bite?

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me during 2022-02-06 23:33:28~2022-02-09 03:26:28~Thank you for

voting The little angel who threw the grenade: Maroon 1;

thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: Fanmu. 12; Happy Confession 2; 1;

Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 49 bottles of I don't want to be a poor ghost; 20 bottles of Luxuanbaa, Coke with ice; 10 bottles of Yunran, Koala want to sleep; 5 bottles of Zixu; 3 bottles of Marshmallow, surnamed Sheng. 1 bottle of Zizania, zsy, super invincible barcode;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?