Chapter 29: Zoo (10)

Sheng Huaihan put the admission ticket into his pocket, while Duan Youan's eyes fell on his little ear hanging from the inner pocket of his coat.

It looks a bit familiar, but the sense of discord with Sheng Huaihan is stronger.

After all... With Sheng Huaihan's icy look and a lop-eared rabbit staring blankly, he always felt that something was wrong.

"Hey!"

Seeing Duan Youan looking over, Chi Qiao raised her ears slightly and called out to him.

The leopard ears and tail look fluffy, and I really want to touch them.

Duan Youan stared at Chi Qiao in a daze for a while, and when he approached, he brought a bloody smell.

"Are you a little rabbit? How did you become so small...a complete lop-eared rabbit?"

Chi Qiao blinked her dark rabbit eyes, swayed her head from side to side, and shook her soft lop ears to show that she do not know either.

Duan You'an saw it fresh, and was about to touch it with his hands, but was blocked by Sheng Huaihan's wave.

Sheng Huaihan stretched out his left hand to his pocket, stroking and rubbing his fingertips from Chi Qiao's plush head all the way to his back and then to his tail.

Fingers sunk in pure white fluff, it looks and feels pretty good.

"Only you?" Sheng Huaihan asked.

"..." Duan You'an changed his face, glanced at other directions, and spoke after a long time, "The alienation over there has turned into a highly poisonous biological area. I didn't pay attention at first. When I found out, he was already hopeless." "The character died

. , was forced to be eliminated and quit the game."

After Duan Youan finished speaking, the atmosphere fell into a stagnation.

Chi Qiao knew that he was talking about the fat boy, even though she heard it from someone else, Chi Qiao still felt scared, as if the same thing would happen to her soon.

He only has a coquettish buff, and whether he lives or dies depends on whether the thighs he hugs are firm or not.

"However, it's very common to be eliminated from games. It's just a point deduction, and it's not a big deal."

Seeing Chi Qiao's drooping ears almost covering her face, Duan You'an quickly added.

"Well, so that way doesn't work?"

Sheng Huaihan pushed aside Chi Qiao's ear that covered her face with his fingers, and played with one of them with his fingers.

"I can't get through."

Duan Youan replied, his eyes fell on Chi Qiao's ear that was being played with: "What about you, what did you do when you left halfway, why did you provoke so many disgusting monsters?" After finishing speaking, he kicked him to

death A huge and strange creature in front of him.

"The larger the dungeon covers, the more it needs to give players a clear direction of action." Sheng Huaihan explained lightly, both to the live broadcast room and to Duan Youan next to him.

"It's not in the house, so look for it on the surrounding creatures."

Hearing this, Duan Youan nodded slightly, and took out a piece of paper from his pocket with bloody hands.

It was the drawing paper I saw yesterday on the desk in the caretaker's hut.

He flattened the paper and showed it to Sheng Huaihan, "The administrator's drawing paper is surrounded by strange creatures, but a fish is drawn in the middle." Flipping his palm, he revealed the back of the paper, on which there was a line written in black

pen The words are extremely scribbled but strong enough to penetrate the back of the paper, it doesn't seem to be written by a sane person.

--【The exit is at the aquarium, hurry up! 】

Duan Youan was not sure whether to believe this important information when he saw it before, but now he has even found out the admission ticket, and the direction of action in the dungeon design is already obvious.

Sheng Huaihan nodded in understanding, and took out three damaged Aquarium admission tickets from his coat pocket. They were stained with black blood, but the words on them could still be read clearly after drying.

"Three people, enough." He said.

Chi Qiao looked at the slender and clean hand in front of her eyes, her mind was full of how powerful he was.

Others were still thinking about how to get as far away from these monsters as possible, but Sheng Huaihan rushed to find them because he was confident enough in his judgment and strength.

Duan Youan was also obviously surprised, but after thinking about it for a while, he found something was wrong.

"Three is enough? Just the three of us?"

The implication is that the two in the house are not needed? Although each dungeon is full of NPCs made by players, for most players, if there is one more person to follow, it will be able to contribute in a critical moment.

Or did Sheng Huaihan only get three tickets?

Sheng Huaihan didn't answer directly.

"Go back first."

"Bring two corpses."

The road was still as quiet and desolate as before, Duan You'an dragged the huge ellipsoid monster back, and its strength and speed were perfect when it was still in the half-beast form. It is not too difficult to double the growth.

Sheng Huaihan did not turn into a beast form. It should be said that no one has seen his beast form so far, but he can still easily drag the monster with spare strength.

Chi Qiao huddled in her pocket with only a little head and ears exposed, and the sense of security wrapped up made him feel satisfied.

It's about to be trash, it's just about to be rotten, it's abominable.

In a trance, he thought of the tall npc boy who looked very weak, and the hesitant figure reappeared in front of his eyes, making him always feel that something was wrong.

Especially when the tentacle involved that npc boy, I always felt that something happened that Chi Qiao couldn't remember.

I don't know what's going on with him now...

Chi Qiao shrinks back a little sadly, after all, he couldn't protect himself at the time, and after transforming into a lop-eared rabbit, he couldn't do anything but run.

【Oh, why does my baby bunny look so down! Was it bullied by someone~]

[Has anyone noticed that when this boy touches the rabbit, he touches it from the head to the back... and he didn't forget to tick the round rabbit tail] [

I understand the meaning of the upstairs , Touching the back of the rabbit all the time seems to cause a fake pregnancy, hee hee hee]

[I rely on me to take back what I just criticized this boy for touching his wife! ! Touch more, please continue to touch more! ]

Chi Qiao looked at the barrage and was a little dazed.

What kind of false pregnancy... Isn't he a man, how could he be pregnant?

Before he could figure it out, he had already returned to the original room. At that time, it seemed that he had traveled half a century when he fled, but at this time, he arrived very quickly.

"Is that person still alive?" Duan Youan walked in and saw the messy bedroom.

The so-called "girlfriend" was lying on the cracked bed, the inside of her body was corroded and turned into an empty shell, while the tall, thin and pale npc boy was lying on the ground, not knowing whether he was alive or dead.

Chi Qiao drooped her ears and wanted to stand up to have a look, but Sheng Huaihan pushed her head back without any consideration.

"Still breathing, not dead."

Duan Youan squatted down to confirm the tall and thin boy's survival and dragged him out.

At the same time, she looked at Chi Qiao who was held in her pocket with a complicated expression.

"Little rabbit... what have you experienced?"

It seems obvious that he has gone through some crises to make him into this completely beastly appearance.

"Chichi! Chichi!!"

Chi Qiao still tried her best to poke her head out of Sheng Huaihan's hand, her beautiful rabbit eyes kept blinking, and her pink mouth moved several times.

He wanted to say that he was entangled by that terrifying vine tentacles again, and managed to escape in this appearance with great difficulty.

But all that was to be said was reduced to the faint, meaningless chatter of lop rabbits.

The next second he was picked up by Sheng Huaihan's small body, one person and one rabbit looked at each other, Chi Qiao subconsciously kicked her hind legs a few times and then stopped moving.

Thinking of the other party's spicy rabbit head's remarks, he looked at Sheng Huaihan with a pair of big moist eyes, with a hint of flattery.

"You talk a lot, why are you so active with him?" Sheng Huaihan said indifferently, his tone was very calm, and he didn't seem to care.

But Chi Qiao inexplicably remembered Du Lan's harsh words to her in the last dungeon, such as "seduce" and "tail wagging".

Sheng Huaihan is Du Lan.

Chi Qiao felt that she could be completely sure of this fact, whether it was the dungeon clearance skills he was explaining to the audience in the live broadcast room or his vague attitude towards herself.

Even if the system didn't tell Chi Qiao before, he should be aware of it sooner or later.

He was stuffed back into his pocket, holding Sheng Huaihan's coat with his front paws, and watched them prepare to drive away after simply collecting the remaining necessities in the house.

Duan You'an caught a glimpse of the fainted npc boy still slumped on the chair, and stopped in his tracks.

"Are you going to take him away?"

Sheng Huaihan didn't turn his head back: "No."

Chi Qiao was stunned by this cold and decisive tone, but it's right to think about it, what kind of NPC are you talking about when you can't protect yourself.

Although more importantly, that npc always gave Chi Qiao an uncomfortable feeling.

Most likely already infected.

Duan Youan and the others didn't drive when they went out this morning. They wanted to save some car oil for emergencies. Now that they confirmed their departure, they moved all the necessities into the car.

In order to cover up the smell of the car, the monster corpse that was specially dragged back was useful at this time.

Originally, Chi Qiao was still thinking about how they would smear the monster's blood all over the car to cover up the smell, but she saw Sheng Huaihan pick up the corpse and throw it on the roof of the car.

Chi Qiao: ...Tutu was shocked.jpg

Immediately afterwards, he saw Duan You'an also grab the huge corpse and smash it on the roof of the car with a "bang".

The top of the overwhelmed car seemed to be slightly dented, and the stench gradually floated down from above.

Chi Qiao was so angry that she bit her earlobe: Why is she turned into a trash rabbit while others are muscular men? Hehe.

Duan Youan started the car and began to drive slowly.

There were six people sitting there yesterday, but now there were only three empty ones left, making Chi Qiao feel melancholy.

At present, there are generally three roads that can be taken. The road on the south side is the direction they came after passing through the insect park, and the road on the north side is the road that eliminated the fat boys. It has been infected into a highly toxic area. May pass.

Then there is only one way left.

As for whether this road can reach their destination, it depends on God's will.

Sheng Huaihan propped his chin and looked out of the window absent-mindedly, glancing at the little ear in his pocket from time to time.

The little guy was half lying in his pocket, his ears were squeezed to his face, his round black eyes were half-closed at this time, and he looked sleepy and stupefied.

Chi Qiao stayed too comfortably in her pocket, she was so sleepy that she was about to fall asleep, completely unaware that Sheng Huaihan was staring at her with naked eyes, and there was something strange in her cold eyes, as if she wanted to tear him apart.

...

Facts have proved that the B copy is still a low-level copy after all, and you can always find the destination if you use your brain a little bit.

Not long after driving along the road, there is a silent but huge hemispherical building.

The surface of the hemispherical building is composed of dirty and blurred broken glass, and the whole looks like a cloudy water ball.

The gate is closed, and there is a "ticket office" opening next to it, and a huge black italic character [Aquarium] is directly above the building.

Duan Youan stared at the word "aquarium" and was stunned. Is it an aquarium or an aquarium?

"It's not a big problem." Sheng Huaihan said from behind, "That's it."

After speaking, he fished out the little drop ear who had been sleeping soundly in his pocket, and shook him by his body.

After being shaken awake, Chi Qiao's gaze fell into Sheng Huaihan's eyes, her ears popped up in shock, her stunned eyes widened instantly.

"It's a stupid rabbit after all, it can sleep anywhere, right?" Sheng Huaihan frowned slightly, and said in a low voice.

Chi Qiao:! ! !

Okay, not long ago, I was still wondering why Sheng Huaihan's character was so different from the last dungeon, but now he saw Du Lan's shadow.

After all, it's his nature that is hard to change, so he loves to bully him!

Sheng Huaihan waited for Duan Youan to pack up some necessities while holding his angry little ear, and then walked towards the gate of the aquarium.

There is a large and spacious square in front of the gate of the aquarium. At this time, no one can be seen. It is terribly desolate, and the whole is dark as if covered with a layer of gray. The three red fonts at the ticket office also look old and dilapidated.

Chi Qiao stared at the narrow opening of the ticket office for a while, thinking that there was no one inside.

As a result, as he gradually approached, he was frightened by the bluish-white human face in the darkness inside.

Sheng Huaihan stretched out his hand to comfort him, touching his head all the way from his ear-dropped head to his back and tail.

【Oh, by the way, it is said that even if the back of a male rabbit is touched too much, there will be false pregnancy. I just don't know if the animal state of this copy is consistent with the real physiological phenomenon. 】The system suddenly said something inappropriate.

And she succeeded in scaring Chi Qiao into a daze, even the last second of fright was dissipated.

Sheng Huaihan seemed...it seemed...like to touch his back very much.

While distracted, Sheng Huaihan had already walked to the ticket office, and there were many damaged admission tickets, admission notices, and opening and closing times pasted on the old blurred glass.

Inside the small glass mouth stood a creature that was still in human form.

The face of the "conductor" was so pale that it seemed to have been blistered to the extreme, and it drooped loosely and wrinkled. There are no pupils in the eyes, only pale white, and dense blue blood vessels under the skin are exposed on both sides of the cheeks near the ears.

Seeing someone coming, the "conductor" remained motionless, and his lips slowly opened and closed like fish bubbles.

"Please...show...the admission ticket..."

The voice was so dull that it sounded like it was coming from the deep sea, and there was even an illusion of electric waves piercing through the ears.

Sheng Huaihan handed over three damaged tickets, and the "conductor" remained motionless, but a strange bluish-white hand stretched out from below and took the tickets away from nowhere.

Chi Qiao pressed against Sheng Huaihan's palm tightly, always feeling that the scary "conductor" was watching him with the whites of his eyes.

"Non-human... forbidden... to enter..."

"Conductor" said slowly, wriggling Yubao's lips.

Chi Qiao was stunned, she turned her head to look at Sheng Huaihan, and she met the eyes of Sheng Huaihan.

"Can you change back?" Sheng Huaihan lowered his head.

Chi Qiao shook her ears and murmured slightly, trying to say that he hadn't tried this before.

It's just that when this idea appeared in his mind, his body really felt strange.

Sheng Huaihan felt the little white ball in the palm of his hand start to tremble, and he hugged him into his arms as if feeling something, and covered him with his coat at the same time.

Sure enough, after Duan You'an watched for a few seconds, a beautiful boy suddenly appeared from Sheng Huaihan's coat, and he was firmly hugged in his arms.

Most of Chi Qiao's body was covered by the coat, only a little white back and bare legs were exposed, and her eyes were still dazed and unresponsive.

Ah... not wearing clothes...

Duan Youan thought of this question for a long time, and his eyes fell on Chi Qiao's round and powdery toes in a daze.

The author has something to say:

Although I still want to say it again, there is really no way to fight the strange talk about the rules. It is obvious that what is written here is an alien. As for the aquarium, these are the elements of the zoo. Huh, when I wrote the copy in September, I just wanted to play with rabbits, but I didn't expect it to become popular later. It's normal to think about it, I just hope you don't get mixed up as much as possible Bobobo Thank you for

voting for the overlord vote or irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-01-24 23:20:51~2022-01-26 01:07:21 My little angel~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the rocket launcher: it's so cute! 1;

Thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: Pei Shiqi 1;

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 27 bottles of I don't want to be a poor ghost; 10 bottles of Taotao in summer; Yanfeng and Yingying got rich today 2 bottles; 24496610, support the author forever! 1 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?