0.39🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA4:00 pm

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
4:00 pm

"I hate this fucking school, I hate this fucking weather, I hate everybody right now." Nova mugged as they got in the car.

"You had me at the first half." Jasmine told her and Jaleah & Savanna nodded in agreement. "What happened?"

"Me and Antonne lowkey fell out." Nova said as she began typing on her phone aggressively.

"Forreal? What happened— if you don't mind me asking." Jaleah said, turning the heat on and Nova huffed.

"Over some dumb shit. We seen Prince yesterday at Walmart when I went to get more pads and—" She paused sucking her teeth at the message. "They had a few words to say. Now he pissed at me. He acting as if he don't got no ex." Nova explained.

"Niggas," Jasmine shook her head. "It's like.. I'm with you so why you worried about a ex? Clearly they an ex for a reason. Clearly I want you." Jasmine said.

"Right!" Nova agreed. "Like why you worried about a nigga I'm not even entertaining. A nigga I'm not worried about. I don't give a fuck about him. I'm with you, dumbass."

"Why we still sitting here?" Jasmine suddenly asked Jaleah since they was still in the school parking lot.

"Waiting for Ant," Jaleah told her in confusion.

"Girl his ass ain't coming. He got a ride from a friend." Nova rolled her eyes. Antonne was doing way to much.

Jaleah started up the car then pulled off, glancing at Jahmir who was in the backseat high off his ass. Nova gave him a edible at lunch and he been moving slow since.

"You okay Jah?" Jaleah asked him gaining a hum in response as he closed his eyes.

"Nova what was innat shit brah." He mumbled causing Nova to looked at him and laugh.

"My plug said it was some new shit. I told you that, nigga." Nova said.

"Never again. It's been a couple hours and I'm still feeling high. What the fuck." He leaned his head against the window.

"Are you okay? You want some of my water?" Jaleah looked at him with a worried expression. He nodded causing her to hand him her Fiji water to which he chugged.

"Sober me up, damn." Jahmir mumbled.

"Struggling," Jasmine laughed and checked her phone seeing a message from Keyonte.