0.41🦋

Jahmir Armani Jones📍Atlanta, GA8 pm

Jahmir Armani Jones
📍Atlanta, GA
8 pm

"Jaleah?" Jahmir instantly sat up on his bed, hearing Jaleah scream. His heart sped up as he listened closely just so he'd know he wasn't tripping.

He soon heard someone groan then heard what sounded like Savanna scream Jaleah's name.

Jahmir instantly hopped outta bed and slid his shoes on, making sure to grab his gun he rarely used, tucking it in his waist band.

He quickly rushed outta his house and got in his car, speeding off and towards the Walmart closest to Jaleah house.

Jahmir glanced at his phone hearing a car door slam then tires screeching, causing him to curse under his breathe and speed up.

He soon pulled into Walmarts parking lot and lapped around the whole lot in search of Jaleah's car. When he finally found it he got out and looked through the windows finding it completely empty.

He unlocked his phone and hung up since he was still on call with Jaleah before tracking her phone.

He walked in the direction it was telling him to go before he suddenly stopped infront of a small pool of blood and Jaleah's phone.

"The fuck," His eyes widened at the scene before grabbing Jaleah's phone and getting into his car, speeding off again.

He didn't know whether to be livid or scared. He didn't know where Jaleah was at but the pool of blood scared the shit outta him.

He soon pulled up to Indias house and instantly started banging on the door. He saw one of the curtains move in the window by the front door before it was snatched open.

"Why the fuck you banging on the door like that?" Jasmine mugged him only for Jahmir to brush past her. "Jaleah's not here." Jasmine told him.

"Where Durk?" Jahmir asked as he paced around a bit confusing her.

"He—

"What's going on?" Nova came downstairs in confusion.

"Where is Durk bro?" He questioned once again getting tight.

"W- Where is my sister?" Jasmine asked him eyeing Jaleah's phone that was in his hand, covered in dried up blood.

"BRO WHERE THE FU—

He cut himself off and walked away, jogging up the stairs and towards Durk room where he just walked in, not giving a fuck about knocking.