0.42🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA11 am

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
11 am

Jaleah slowly opened her eyes, groaning lowly at how bright it was. She slowly blinked trying to adjust her vision, feeling something covering her mouth.

She looked down at herself in confusion noticing that her hands were tied behind her back and that she was in a moving vehicle.

Her heart sped up as she began to panic trying to get her hands out of the rope that was tied around her wrist.

The car soon came to a stop, gaining her attention as she looked up seeing her door being opened, her eyes locking with her uncle Peter.

Her eyes widened as he reached for her but she tried moving outta his way. He said something but she couldn't hear him, before he forced her still, placing her hearing aid on her ear.

"Doing to fucking much." Peter mumbled in annoyance before letting her go and slamming the car door shut, getting back in the drivers seat.

Jaleah sat quietly as she watched him turn on his phone, typing away at it. While he was distracted she tried to wiggle her hands out of these tight ass ropes, bruising her wrist in the process.

Jaleah was so confused. She couldn't remember how she ended up here. The last thing she remembered was leaving Walmart with Savanna.

"You know what's so funny?" Peter asked her breaking the silence. "I thought you was dead. You've been out for two days, I was on my way to dump your body." He laughed.

Jaleah sat in silence, horrified. He was laughing like someone said the funniest shit on earth. What the fuck was funny about this situation?

Peters phone rang causing him to pick it up, making a sharp left leaving the random parking lot he had pulled into.

"Hello." Peter spoke into the phone. "She just woke up. Call Pedro and tell him ima be on my way to him in 2 hours if he still wanna see her."

"No way, I thought she was dead." Jaleah heard the person he was on the phone with say. "2 hours though? Where you going?"

"I'm finna swing by Samuel house to get her cleaned up and changed into some new, clean clothes. If she showed up how she looked now then that'd be a few thousand off. You know how picky he is."

"Yeah, ima call Pedro and see if he still wanna see her. If not, I got a guy from Japan who might be interested."

"Alright Victor, I'll call you back when I'm on my way to meet him." Peter said before ending the call, glancing at Jaleah through the mirror.