Episode 14

Punguzhali Pov:

"I ain't going to stand under the water" I says

But he didn't gave any heads up to my words, instead he just dragged me into the water.

"Gosh, thiraviam. Arghhh" I shouts as the water forcefully glides through me.

"Just few mins you will be okay by then" he says to me.

I just tightly holded his hand for support.

"Don't worry am here." he assured me, I couldn't even able to see his face. That's how fast the water is gliding.

I holded his hand really tight but he didn't said anything. I felt secure while am being with him.

"It will be hot, eat slowly." he says while showing the flesh of the fired fish near my mouth.

I nds at him and opened my mouth.

He started to feed me.

"I can eat" I slowly says to him.

"With this cut in your hand?" he points at my wound on the wound.

It happened because of my caresslessness, when I tried to clean the broken coffee glass in hotel room.

"It's not that big" I tried to say something.

"Yeah yeah big wound, that's why not very much blood wasn't oozed out yesterday right?" he mocked me.

Okay it's somewhat bigger wound.

"How is it?" he asks me. Right now we are in the hogenakkal(water falls), we were just sitting on the sand after enjoying in the water.

"Taste so good." I told to him.

"Even you eat please. " I told to him.

He hummed but he kept feeding me.

"So next to?" I asks him.

"Tomorrow, I want to visit a temple which is favorite of mine and Shreya." he says.

I smiled at him.

                          _______

Thiraviam Pov:

"Still how long would you take to get read..." I stopped.

As she walked out of the changing room and stood before me.

I looked away.

She is wearing a saree, which is not a very occasional one to her. That too a pattu saree. Thid remindd me my shreya, who also used to wear pattu saree whwnever we visit this temple.

"What is it today?. Why pattu saree?" I aksed her after sometime.

"Well it's because of my mom. She only insist upon knowing that we both were going to a temple. According to her this is going to our first time visit to temple after our marriage which is actually true though. Even i had packed one pattu saree foe this trip which came in handy now. " she says.

I nods at her. Actually she looks good in this attire.

She kept standing, the same goes for me.

" Shall we? 'I asks her.

"Yeah" she says.

After that we both reached the temple in 20 mins. The ride was bit uncomfortable for her as she sits on side straddle because of her saree.

"So you and Shreya would visit here frequently?" she asks me after a long time sgter we settled on the steps near the temple pond.

I nods to her.