Episode 18

Punguzhali Pov:

"Yes, i had mine you?"i asks him while i made the bed.

"Yeah just now had the food."

"Mm, how is your work going?" i asks him.

"Mmm yeah the same boring meetings."

"Its going to be midnight there right. Go and sleep" he says to me.

"Its fine thiraviam."

"Gone to your room?" i asks hin.

"Yeah, have to grab the dinner."

"Mmm."

"So"

"So?" even i said the same.

"Did my parents or my brother did anything to you in these one week?" he asks me.

"No no."

"Why are your voice being dull kuzhal tell me."

"Am fine only."

"I know about you kuzhal. Common say."

"N.. Nothing..."

"Kuzhal, tell me now."

"Today when i was strolling on our garden. My sister was also there for a walk. I just went to speak with her out of affection after seeing her with her bump. But then your mom ca.. Came and said that i shouldnt touch her baby bump or show my face . If i touch, something bad may happen.... Sin.. Since i was unlucky... Some... Somthing bad wil.. Will happe.. Happen to... Her c. Child....
Child.. " i says while crying profusely.

" Shh, common my kuzhal wont cry. She is a very strong woman right. Strong woman wont cry for unnecessary issues. My mom was nothing just a illeterate fellows who was disguised behind their literate faces. "

" Kuzhal dont cry, Kuzhal. Stop crying." he started to coo at me.

" How about i return to india and start fighting with my mom? "he asks me.

I laughed.

" You cant come" i says with a smile.

"Who said i cant come?"

"You will?" i asks him.

"If my kuzhal got into some problem means then how will i sit here without comforting her."

"I see." i says while nibbling.

"Am i that important to you?" i asks him with a thumping heart.

"Offcourse yes, you are my best friend right. So you have a great place in my heart." he says which little hurted me but then atleast this is enough for me.

"Kuzhal, look some people dont values us. And its completely fine we cant pease everyone. And its not our job too. Let them hate you, if thats what they want. But never ever cry for those people who never considered you. "

"Even my sister shivani didnt suppprted me saying anuthing. Even she turned away from me, as if protecting her child from me." I says to him.

"Shhh, kuzhal. I just now told you to not cry for them. Some times the superstitious beliefs will bind their literate selfs. And we shoudnt even worried about them." he says.

"So tell me, how many people you killed with your injections today." he asks me.

I glared as if he going to see m...

"Stop glaring. Thats the true right. My butt still paining." he says.

I laughs.

"You are just afraid of injection." i says.