Episode 20

Thiraviam Pov:

"I love you"

"I love you" her words kept ringing on my ears. Right now am sitting on the park.

How could she do it to me like that?

I cant love her.

I cant leave my shreya. This heart is only beating for her.

By midnight i walked into the room only to meet her who is sitting on the bed and crying profusely. I just took the pillow.

"Pleasd stay in the room." she says to me.

Without giving any reply, i just walked to the balcony.

With that i tried to sleep.

Even after 2 hours i couldnt able to sleep. So i leaned on the balcony rail.

"I... Please am sorry.... It... Its just... I co... couldnt able to see you just as my friend. Everytime wh.. When we both.. Both speak you are ca.. Calling me as.. Y.. Your friend t thats it.. That.. That hurts me... Thats why i.. St. Strated to.. D.. distance with.. You..thinking that i will stop loving you. B.. But.... It just got worse thiraviam, i need you thiraviam.... But i know about you, how much you are koving shreya. You will not see no other woman as your love exceot shreya. I... Know... Am sorry....please dont stop talking woth me, already 1 week i ounished myself withoit talking with you, now you started to be silent ut hurts thiraviam.... Am sirry am Am.. Am fi.. Fine.. Just being.. Your f.. Friend.. Eve. Everyone is right... Am.. Am.. Not me.. Meant for love shits and all.. I. Am. Nothing.... Just.. Be.. A.. F.. Friend. W. We will be friends again. Lets.. Forget everything. Am sorry. Please talk with me. "she aks sme. I just wlaked out of our room.

" Everyone is right, am not a woman. "i heard her words.

My tesrs started to roll down my cheeks.

                           ________

Punguzhali Pov:

" Kuzhali what happened? " swapna asks me.

" N.. Nothing. "i says to her with a smile.

" Tell me kuzhali, what happened to you. You look horrible. Did you had your breakfast or not? " she asks me.

" I opened up my love to him. Thereby he stopped speaking with me. "i says to her.

" Oh kuzhali, am sorry. Give him some time kuzhali he will come round. "she says.

I nods as no.

" Its going to be 2 weeks already. He even stopped coming to home. "

" Am feeling alone again swapna. "

" shhh" she says while hugging me.

After two days:

By night i reached home. Like 2 weeks he havent come to pick me today too instead he sent his driver.

I just lied on the bed and hugged his pillow

"Am sorry, please talk with me. I hate your silence."

"Please. Am missing you."

"I miss you so much."

"Please talk with me"

"We can be friends again."

"I will never show up my love thing...."

I stopped murmuring as i heard the door opening sound.

There he stood.

I immediately stood on my foot and walked near him.