IV

Judah Skye Mizrahi
Manhattan Newyork
Tuesday 9:56 pm.

It had been three official long days since Judah's last encounter with Jonah and his family. Judah hadn't been losing sleep over it but he couldn't help but question if he was overreacting. Because his feelings mattered too, right?

Judah ignored his thoughts and turned to his phone which had received multiple messages and calls from Monet. As he said "There wasn't any bad blood". So he was confused as to why everybody was calling him acting like he and his brother had fell out. By everybody he meant Monet, Jonah and Eman.

He understood that his big brother was only looking after him but he was grown and didn't need nobody telling him what he knew already. He knew that popping pills were wrong but he still did it because he was grown and could do whatever he pleased. Or maybe that was just his excuse-- was that he was grown.

That was his response every time someone brought it up. Judah reached up to glide his hands down his face in annoyance. His fingers trembled and his body was sore and worn out, his head was pounding and his eyes just wouldn't stop watering.

Judah slept long enough but never understood why his body was always tired. His phone rung once again and he picked it up before looking over the contact name.

"Wassup Gunna?" Judah greeted the man over the phone.

" A whole lotta shit. I'm out here in NYC tho and I'm trynna get back in the studio," Gunna announced, Judah nodded to himself while he stroked his beard.

"I can do that, You need the address?" Judah questioned pulling his phone from his ear and putting it on speaker.

"Nah, I'm already here," Gunna responded with a chuckle. Judah shook his head and placed his phone in the pocket of his Harlem hoodie and hiked his Hunter Camo-styled cargos up.

Judah looked down at his black rick owens and smiled because he was glad that he had gotten ready.

"Come on boy," Judah called out to Roy that laid peacefully on the couch but jumped up once he heard his owner's voice.

Roy followed Judah out of their home and Judah unlocked his car doors and Roy jumped into the passenger seat. Judah soon got settled in the drivers seat.

He reached into his glove compartment and pulled out one of the many orange pill bottles. He popped out the white top when Roy began to whine and Judah frowned.

Judah hadn't been feeling the best for the last couple of days and didn't wanna give off any bad energy plus he had a lot on his mind. Judah never mixed his personal life with his work but 'this' he needed.

"Chill out it's only for a little while," Judah spoke, most would call him crazy for speaking to a dog but Roy wasn't just a dog. Roy was his best friend and it probably would be like that until Roy was called up to god.

Judah never minded what sounded like Roy trying to speak back to him and jiggled the bottle and by accident 4 pills fell in his palm. He had never taken that many, the most he'd taken was three nothing higher.

He wasn't a junky and understood his limit to the pills he just had a hard time letting the bad habit go.

With nothing else to think about he through three pills into his mouth and swallowed them dry one by one. He put the fourth one back and started up his car so he could get to his destination.

40 minutes later due to traffic, Judah was pulling up next to a Blacked out SUV. Gunna and a few other niggas Judah had never seen leaned on the car with loud music.

Judah hopped out of his car and went to Roy's side to let him out. He grabbed his harness from the back of his car and placed it on him along with his collar.