V

Judah Skye Mizrahi
Mannhhattan New York
Wednesday 3:19 pm.

"Monet If you ain't cook didn't I tell you not to call me?" Judah questioned as he pushed the target cart down the isle's of male hygenie products.

"Disrespectful for what? My sister needs help moving into her house tommorow. Will you come help?"Monet asked referring to Dylan and Judah could hear Corey in the back crying his lungs out.

"No,why not hire a moving company?" Judah questioned with his face scrunched up as he placed a 12 pack of Original Dove bars in his cart.

"Well not everyone's entitled like you," Monet reasoned but Judah still wasn't conviced.

"Maybe not entitled but you're definitely a privileged Oreo,"Judah responded before checking out a pack of white tee's.

"Fuck you my nigga" Monet yelled like she was far away, most likely chasing her kids around.

"Eman, Jonah, Reese and you maybe will be there," Monet spoke unsure.

"I don't like how women feel like they don't have to do shit," Judah blunty spoke in annoyance after not hearing one females name.

"Shut up damn, were all going to help to we just need some men to help with her couch, bed frames, tv, and any other heavy things."

Judah rolled his eyes before nodding. "Alright I'll be there and you better bring me a plate of oxtails." Judah demanded before hanging up the phone and continued shopping around Target.

He originally came for soap and floss but got intrigued by the white tee's, which were his favorite because they went with every outfit. He ended his Target run with 2 packs of white Tee's, a pack of Calvin Klein boxers along with a pack of wife beaters and the things he originally came for.

Judah made it home momments later and sat his bags along his kitchen counter. He cursed himself for forgetting to re-fill Roys food bowl but by the looks of it he hadn't touched the left overs. Judah went ahead and dumped and rinsed Roys bowl out before taking a prepped meal from his fridge and put it in Roys dog bowl.

Prepped meals for Roy save Judah so much, especially since it was easy for on the go and other scenarios he couldn't think of at the momment. Judah huffed when his phone began to ring again and this time he took his time on deciding on weather or not he wanted to answer.

Judah smacked his lips when it stopped ringing but then they called back again. He answered and placed it on speaker before setting his phone on the counter. "Yo, Coach this Renzo. I need a favor," Lorenzo spoke into the phone as soon as it connected and Judah smacked his lips.

"What you need Son?" Judah questioned but not before he placed the empty lunch container in his sink. "Can you pick me up and drop me off at practice? If I wait on My OG then Imma be late, and Jonah gone make me run 4 laps around the field," Lorenzo quickly spoke as if he was in a rush and by the sounds of it he was.

Judah glanced at his apple watch before chuckling. "Nigga, you got thirty minutes before your late. I can't help you," Judah replied with a chuckle before grabbing his phone and walking towards his couch were he last saw Roy.

He was ready to get high and Lorenzo was interupting him. "Coach I got gas money," Lorenzo announced. Judah busted out laughing before gaining some strength to sit up and fix his face.

"Then get a uber, duhh," Judah replied with a duhh tone and Lorenzo smacked his lips and letting out a loud sigh. "I only got cash but never mind," Lorenzo spoke and Judah let out a chukle before calling his name again.

"Wassup?" Lorenzo answered with question. "Be ready and you better come out as soon as I pull up- You know what stand outside on the curb." Judah cut himself off, he hung up as soon as he was done with his sentence.