- One -

BACKGROUND INFO AND LOVE INTERESTS:

You, my dear reader, are a vampire bat demon. I got the idea of a bat demon reader from a lovely author on ao3 named misslycoris, and I liked the idea so much I kinda spiraled. This is absolutely not an OC of any kind, but do keep this in mind because it's a fairly big plot to the story. How you look is all up to you and the reader of this story gender neutral so all that stuff is up to you!

However!!!!

You have large (and fluffy) bat ears and large leathery wings!

Also I'll go more about your past in the story, but I feel like it's important to give you a basic rundown of your death.

You were sacrificed by your own father.
Your farther was a pretty old timey dude. He hates television and only allowed the radio to be played, ever. He adored his radio, and if you were ever caught touching it - a new scar was to be added that night. You did everything in your ability to be kind and understanding to your father. Your mother explained that he loved you, but he had a bad childhood so he didn't know how to show it.
All you really knew was that it didn't feel like love when he locked you in the basement and made you strip naked, or when he would leave another cigarette burn when he was in a good mood. Despite this, you were kind to him. You loved him. And yet he still sacrificed you to some random demon. The demon had peered into your soul that day and had smiled.

"You're already going to Hell, my dear! Why not go out with a bang?"
———————————————————————————

Love interests!
I'm making the reader gender neutral because basically everyone and their mom is gonna want a piece of that.

For all intents and purposes, everyone and their mom is also bisexual. This includes Alastor who will still be touch adverse, but as an ace myself I can guarantee that is a spectrum and imma move his happy ass on to a "I hate touch and romance but if this person doesn't let me cuddle them I'm going to kill everyone and myself." Which isn't super lore accurate for him but eh.

And I'll probably still keep the cannon couples like Vaggie and Charlie! They'll just be poly.

I'm still watching season one LOL the hyperfixtation is just TOO strong, so if anything is wrong or you don't like just lemme know and I'll change it. And I'm terrible at slow burn so prepare yourself.