Mrs.Blaise

Kyle's Pov:

I just smirked and left to wait for her downstairs in the hall so we could leave after she got ready. I was flirting with her for fun because I like to see if my actions affect her in any way or not.  No, nothing more, she is just my best friend. 

My thoughts were interrupted by Mrs.Stella Blaise, Maryn's mother's voice asking, "Have you had your breakfast, Kyle?" I have always loved her. "Ummm... No, Mrs.Blaise", I replied. She lightly hit my biceps and scolded me in her sweet tone, "Why are you so careless Kyle? Come on-" I cut her mid-sentence and said in a pleading voice, "We are already late-" 

She glared at me and I shut my mouth, as I knew it was a danger sign. "Yeah, yeah I know you are going to get late but I will make a quick sandwich for both you and that lazy ass upstairs. And I am not asking, I am ordering", she said in her commanding voice. I just nodded. She has always acted like a mother to me. My mom died five years ago due to an accident. My mom and Mrs.Stella became best friends when I and Maryn did. 

Just a few minutes later, Mrs.Stella came in with our sandwiches and I ate mine. Maryn was still not here. I was growing more and more impatient. Just as I was going to go to her room, she stepped into the hall. Mrs.Stella was doing some work on her laptop on a table beside me. Maryn asked her in an annoyed tone, "Mom who let this monster inside ?", clearly speaking for me. 

"Honey, don't call yourself that", Mrs.Stella replied while fist-bumping me. DAMN. We both laughed as Maryn just rolled her eyes, "You both always team up against me." And with that, she thrashed out of the door. 

Her mom just smiled and after wrapping a sandwich in a foil paper, handed it to me to give it to her. Maryn was waiting near my car, her hands stubbornly crossed over her chest. "Catch", I tossed the sandwich toward her and she caught it swiftly. As I took my keys out, that smartass snatched them from my hands in just a second and smirked, "My turn to drive today." I just groaned annoyingly. 

"I don't wanna die so soon", I blurt out. "You know I am a good driver, Darling", she said softly with her puppy eyes. Damn, those chocolate-brown puppy eyes of hers. "Fine," I said. She mockingly blew a kiss in the air toward me and I just rolled my eyes, as I internally felt something weird, but good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Heyyy Smartiesss,

Did you like it? Hope you do. Thank you for reading. 

Give it a star if you wish to. I am looking forward to seeing comments from you all.