Untold Feelings

(Play this song at the moment where I mentioned it in between this chapter.)

________________________________________

Maryn's Pov:

We were all lying on our sunloungers, getting our skins tanned and I was the only one with a book in my hand. The novel was so interesting and bone-chilling that I was not able to stop it once I started. The boys were discussing their upcoming football match, while Raya and Kacy were talking about their upcoming badminton match.

I was halfway through my novel when Alex snatched my book saying, "Stop reading you boring ass. We are on a vacation right now", and I instantly screamed at the top of my lungs, "You fucking idiot, give me my book back or I will gladly kill you." Luca commented while everyone was laughing, "Alex, I will surely come to your funeral buddy." As I stood up to retrieve my book, Alex ran away with it and a sense of protectiveness for my book surged through me. I yelled, "If I even spot a single scratch on it, you'll owe me ten books, Alex."

He stopped and turned with a stupid smirk. He said, "I am ready to make an offer if you are up for it." Kacy instantly said, "Oh shit." I looked at her questioningly and she whispered, "Be careful Maryn." I smiled at her, then turned towards Alex with my arms crossed stubbornly, "I'm listening." He said, "I'll buy 10 books for you but have to play volleyball with us." I rolled my eyes and said, "Okay give me my book back and I'll play. And I know I am lovely enough to not make you buy books for me. That's something I would love to keep for my boyfriend to do." Raya commented, "You don't have one." I annoyingly said while everyone laughed, "You didn't have to give me that reality check Raya. Okay, let's go."

I played volleyball for some time and then settled down on my sun-lounger with my novel. As I read my captivating novel, I became completely unaware of the passage of time. The sun had set without my notice, but the sudden chill of the cool breeze that brushed past me awakened me to my surroundings, and I was reminded that there is life beyond the pages of a book, SAD, I know. I stretched my sore back and looked for my friends only to find Kyle sitting, in a black half-sleeved shirt and shorts, on the sun lounger beside me, watching me with pure fascination. 

I raised my eyebrows, "What are you looking at? And why aren't you inside yet?" He threw a dry towel at my face and said, "You will catch a cold minion. Wrap it around yourself." I eyed him while doing so and said, "You know you should answer what I asked and-" He cut me off and said, "What is so special about a stupid book that you didn't even notice me sitting beside you, minion"

*PLAY THE SONG NOW. 

Something about this comment about my book angered me enough to give him a lecture on this. I yelled, "First, my books are special to me so if you say something about them next time, I will gladly punch you. Second, I never told you to sit beside me, you could've gone inside with others and why are you so obsessed with yourself that even-" He smirked and licked his lips which was my first and last warning before he cut me mid-sentence again, but this time, he slammed his lips against mine. 

My eyes go wide at this unexpected kiss while he just closes his eyes and kisses me with desperation and dominance. His one hand was on my cheek and the other hand was slowly snaking around my waist though our bodies were too far apart for my liking. I loved it and just as I was about to kiss him back, suddenly Kyle stopped and pulled back while saying, "I am so sorry Maryn. I didn't mean to-"  

I didn't let him speak and pulled the collar of his shirt to bring his lips back on mine and show that I wanted this as much as him. He smiled and pulled me towards him and I crossed my legs around his waist to sit on his lap. My hands traveled through his hair as our lips moved in a rhythm. I knew it wasn't lust as we both poured our unspeakable feelings into that kiss. It was the moment that itself declared that 'we love each other.'

_______________________________________

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY THEY FINALLY KISSED!!!!

~Hey Reader,

Did you like it? Please leave a comment, your feedback would encourage me to write more. Does Kyle feel the same way about their kiss? Do tell me what u think.

~Love ya all...