The Fucking Champagne

Kyle's Pov:

While discussing the upcoming match with my teammates, I glanced at Maryn's dance performance. Although I admired her graceful moves from afar, I resisted joining in the dancing myself. I leaned against a wall and attentively watched her dance to the music. When she was done breaking the dance floor with her powerful moves, I noticed her going towards the bar.

I was about to go but I heard one of the boys beside me saying to his friend while pointing a finger in Maryn's direction, "Yo Bro, that new kid, Zade has a big one. He is going to spike Maryn's drink with the help of that waiter. Look there". They both laughed and I knew they didn't see me because if they did, they would have known I would beat them to death. 

Suddenly my head snapped towards the direction where Maryn was sitting. I saw she was gulping down a whole glass of spiked champagne. I quickly ran towards her as my whole body vibrated with anger. Zade smirked and tried to grab her waist but I stepped in between just in time. From his actions, I knew that THAT MOTHERFUCKER WAS GOING TO TAKE FUCKING ADVANTAGE OF MY GIRL!!!!!!

After pushing that asshole Zade, I gently picked up Maryn in my arms who was on the verge of fainting. I took her to my car and laid her on the shotgun seat. To make sure she remains safe, I fastened her seatbelt. I didn't go in the driver's seat instantly,  instead, I went inside the bar to show that son of a bitch what happens to people who try to hurt my best friend.  

He was sitting beside the main bar and was drinking a glass of whiskey, with a group of boys chatting with him. Some of them looked tensed and others just laughed. I went there grabbed his collar, and pulled him on the ground to stand as almost everybody looked at me with wide eyes. I whispered to him in a warning tone, "I can make this your last day, Petrakis. But I will let you live if you will tell me what you drugged her drink with?" 

He smirked and whispered back to me in a fake tone, "Ooohhh... I am scared. Okay, okay I will tell you, but You interrupted the fun part, Turner. I saw her appearance from the outside and I think she is fucking hot, born with the best curves. But I was about to explore her from the inside too, man." My anger busted out and I lost all my senses with his last line and punched him straight in the face. He landed a few steps back and was shocked by the effect of my punch as his nose started bleeding. 

His anger was turned on too and shockingly he was able to land eight-nine punches in my stomach and face but overall I was in the lead. I kicked him hard and he landed straight on the floor. I was about to go and grab his throat to fucking end that useless life of his but I was pulled back by Alex and Luca. Luca looked at me and said, "You gotta go and take care of Maryn, Kyle. And clean that blood from your face too." 

I heard Maryn's name and remembered that she was drugged and was lying in my car. I told them to ask that dick what he has drugged her with and call me as soon as he spills out. I was on my way to the car when I saw myself in the mirror of the bar. There was a big cut near my mouth from which blood was still coming, and there were many bruises on my arms and face. 

I got to the car and there she was, mumbling and shouting about anything as her body was swinging here and there like a drunk person. I went to the driver's seat and started the car. She saw me and said in her drunken tone while poking my biceps with her finger, "Oh, Kyle you are rock hard."