prologue

*If you're not comfortable with death and attempted sexual assault skip the prologue*

You were crying yourself to bed because of the tremendous news you just heard. ''Your father and mother have died in an accident I'm afraid.'', Told the police agent on the other side of the line. Y/N asked: '' How did they die?''. The agent said: ''They were killed in a hit-and-run and we have him detained here.''. Y/N asked with uncertainty: ''When can I visit him?''. ''At 4 PM tomorrow.'' Said the agent.

After Y/N woke up and got ready, you went downstairs to eat lunch. After making lunch Y/N realized that it is 2 PM and that you overslept.

Later when it was nearly 4 PM you began driving to the police station. When you suddenly blacked out.

Y/N woke up with a heavy headache while you were falling... Then you realized that you were falling with unforgiving speed and were gonna become a pancake so you began to scream. After reaching the ground with a deafening scream, you looked around. you saw the sky but it was red with a pentagram. That is when you pondered if you were in hell. You looked around and saw the inhabitants of here... They look weird you thought and that was when you noticed a mirror laying on the ground, so you grabbed it.

 They look weird you thought and that was when you noticed a mirror laying on the ground, so you grabbed it

You saw that you had a TV for a head and tried to get it off of yourself. But it didn't go off. You also noticed that you were wearing different clothing from earlier. After adjusting to the new looks, you began to walk around to look for a place to stay.

Suddenly Y/N was jumped from behind and dragged into an alleyway. You saw that a creature had jumped her. "You must be new here, don't worry it won't hurt.'' The creature said. After struggling for a while Y/N suddenly started to emit an orange light, you saw that while emitting the orange light at the creature he was on fire. He began to scream ''Help! Help! I'm on fire!''. After making sure he was dead you began to walk away.

Until you heard a soft meow in another alleyway. Y/N began to look there and that was when you saw a cat. You began to walk toward the cat trying to come closer. The cat began to quiver back in fear and you saw that the cat was scared of you. ''I won't hurt you'' Y/N said softly. The cat began the sniff you until he began to purr and walk next to you.

You named the cat [it is a male btw] Raven

You named the cat [it is a male btw] Raven. ''Who is a good boy?'' Y/N said. Raven began to purr harder and teleported on your shoulder in a smaller form. You realized that Raven had powers maybe more but you know that Raven can change form and teleport.

Y/N walked out of the alleyway back to the main road and began to roam the streets for a place to stay. Then you saw the Happy Hotel.

You began to walk to the door and opened it

|| Stay tuned ||