Angel Dust

[Going to Phantasialand has been moved again because of the weather.]

<§ the next day §>

Waking up the next day you left bed to get ready without waking Alastor. Entering the lobby you saw Angel Dust trying to be sneaky trying to leave. ''Tryna go somewhere innit,'' you said imitating being a British person. ''Eh... My job?'' he said nervously. ''Okay? Goodbye,'' you said waving at him before going away. But little did he know you stayed when he went and followed him when he entered a limo and drove off. Trying to see where he works you used your jetpack and followed them. You saw them enter a tunnel and you waited at the tunnel's only exit using your big brains, only to notice the limos driving next to each other before going their separate ways.

Realising you lost them you grabbed your phone and searched up what kind of job Angel Dust had and his location. Arriving at the strip club you saw Angel Dust exit the limo and enter the strip club. Not wanting to see strippers you waited on an opposite building overlooking all the windows of the strip club. Spotting Angel Dust being abused by Valentino made your heart boil because Angel Dust is a good friend. Deciding you saw enough and were going to take action you left.

Back at the hotel, everyone was peacefully eating before you interrupted them and forced them to join a meeting. ''What is this about?'' Charlie said. ''Today I followed Angel Dust to his work and guess what I saw?'' you said. ''Idk?'' everyone said. ''Angel Dust is being abused by his boss,'' you answered as everyone gasped at the news and began to whisper to each other. ''Silence!'' you said making them shut up.

<§ the game plan §>

''Everyone I have made a plan to save Angel Dust,'' you said gaining their attention. ''Plan A, I'll look for a blessing-tipped sniper and assassinate him from a distance,'' you said. Everyone began to say concerns about what may happen for example: ''Maybe the glass is bulletproof or he has people looking for assassins around there''. Abandoning the old plan you thought for a while before coming up with a new plan. ''Alright, new plan. I and Vaggie will try to save Angel dust and Alastor will distract Vox and maybe Velvet also,'' you said. ''How will you do that dear?'' he said smiling wider. ''First, you Alastor have to cause a ruckus on their turf to make them come there knowing how lazy Valentino is he will probably send Velvet and Vox there. So you have to distract them,'' you answered as Alastor nodded understanding what he had to do. ''While Vox and Velvet are distracted I and Vaggie will skydive on the roof of the strip club and assassinate the guard on there if they have them. Then we will rope down to 2 floors above where they are and use a glass breaker to enter. Then we will go to their office while sneaking around so that guards don't notice us. Then we barge in and hold him or if there are also others at gunpoint and tell Valentino to break to contract with Angel Dust or we will kill him along with the other people.'' you continued. After everyone agreed to this totally flawless plan Charlie had to get a helicopter while the rest including you will look for blessing-tipped pistols and parachutes.

Charlie went ahead and called her father for a helicopter and lied about the use while the rest of you left in search of what you needed. Realising you may need upgrades you went to Alastor to ask if he knew anyone ''Al I realised I may need upgrades do you know someone that can help?'' you asked. ''Of course dear,'' he said snapping his fingers and teleporting somewhere. ''Where are we?'' you asked. ''Somewhere you can get upgraded dear,'' he said knocking on a door. ''uuh... I will be out in a sec,'' someone said behind the door opening what you assume all types of locks. After the door finally opened you saw a sinner. ''Ah, Baxter good to see you! I'm finally here to cash in on one of my favours,'' Alastor said. ''Oh... O-of course come in,'' Baxter said nervously. Walking into what you assume is a laboratory though it was a total mess. ''Yeah... I need to clean this place but anyways what do you need Alastor?'' Baxter said sweating now and stuttering. ''Wel, my friend. This fellow next to me needs a few upgrades do you think you can get it done today?'' Alastor said pointing to you. ''I see what do I have to do,'' Baxter said stuttering less. ''Well, I need to be able to put the brightness of my screen higher or lower for stealth purposes and maybe my jetpack could use some upgrades,'' you said. ''Mh kay... I think I can get this done by today,'' he answered with confidence from nowhere while leaving to grab a few items. After he was back he asked you to sit on a chair while he would conduct the upgrades. ''Sleep tight!'' he said putting something on your non-existent mouth and nose pumping an unknown gas and knocking you out.

<§ after the upgrades §>

[because I am too lazy]

''Good morning sleepy head,'' Alastor greeted after the upgrades were done. ''So was it a success?'' you asked. ''Yes uh... I added wings to your jetpack for better stability and added a system so that you can put the brightness of your screen higher or lower,'' he said stuttering again. Looking at your jetpack you indeed saw wings on it and were able to use a system to adjust the brightness of your screen. ''Thank you,'' you said. ''No-o pro-blem,'' he said stuttering. Suddenly he began to push you and Alastor out of the building and said: ''Alright goodbye see you never again! very fast and closing the door behind you.

''That was something but anyways let's go back to the hotel,'' he said teleporting back with you. Teleporting into the lobby everyone was gathered in there. ''Do we have everything we need?'' you asked gaining their attention. ''Yes the father of Charlie delivered the helicopter a few minutes ago and I got 2 blessing-tipped pistols also I found a glass cutter and rope,'' Vaggie said. ''Alright let's do this,'' you said giving earpieces to Alastor and Vaggie. Putting the earpiece in your ear and testing it. ''Alastor you are team Bravo while me and Vaggie are team Alpha copy?'' you said in the earpiece. ''Copy,'' he answered. ''Alright me and Vaggie are leaving in 10 minutes I Need Bravo to go on their territory and gain their attention to try and leave Valentino exposed,'' you said. ''Copy,'' everyone said.

<§ after 10 minutes §>

''Alright let's move team Alpha,'' you said going to the top level of the hotel and entering the helicopter with Vaggie and Razzle and Dazzle who are piloting the helicopter. ''Let's move,'' you said to Razzle and Dazzle. After flying to the correct altitude they flew to the air territory of the three Vs. While flying said that Alastor can cause a ruckus now. Putting the helicopter at a standstill in the air you waited for Alastor's sign. ''Vox and Velvet are here go! Go!,'' he said. ''Copy Bravo,'' you said cutting the line with Alastor for now. ''Let's go Vaggie,'' you said jumping out of the helicopter with Vaggie and paragliding on top of the strip club. Seeing a few guards on top you quickly killed them with your pistol making quick work of them and landing on top.

[Alright ending with a cliffhanger]

August 13, 2023