Hazbin Hotel

After walking through the front door Y/N noticed that no one was in the establishment.

After waiting for a few minutes 3 demons walked through the door. Then one of the demons noticed you and walked to you with great enthusiasm and said: ''Oh My Gosh! Welcome to the Happy Hotel! Do you plan on staying? Do you believe in rehabilitation?'' She kept rambling on. Until one of the other demons came and said: ''Stop Charlie, I think she wants to say something.''. Y/N said: ''Is it possible if I can stay here? And yes, I believe in rehabilitation.''. You now know one of the names of the demons but the other two remain a mystery.

''Come to the reception and sign this and rent is free you don't have to worry about that,'' Charlie said

''Come to the reception and sign this and rent is free you don't have to worry about that,'' Charlie said. Then Charlie realized she hadn't introduced herself yet. ''Oh, I haven't introduced myself yet I'm Charlie and the spider is Angel Dust and the other is Vagetha but we call her Vaggie,'' Charlie said. ''Im Y/N,'' you said and grabbed the keys. After the introduction, you sat on a couch next to the demon called Vaggie. '' Hey I'm Y/N,'' You introduced yourself to her. '' Don't talk to me! You are suspicious I won't let you destroy Charlie's dreams,'' Vaggie said aggressively. You began to scoot yourself next to the spider demon slowly.

''What is the deal with hot head over there?'' You said in his or her ear. ''She's quite the. Aggressive person.'' Angel Dust said. ''I'm Y/N and Charlie already said what your name is but I have a question?'' Y/n said. Angel Dust said: ''What is it?''. ''Are you a male or female?''. ''Ha, I'm a male sweetheart.'' Angel Dust said trying to be seductive.

After sitting in awkward silence you noticed that Charlie came out of the door. When did she leave you thought. After you heard knocking on the door. Charlie went to open the door and closed it right after and opened it against and closed it again.

Charlie said: ''Hey, Vaggie?''. Vaggie said: ''Whaaaat?''. ''The radio demon is at the door!'' Charlie said. Vaggie immediately sat up. ''What?!'' she said. Angel Dust then said: ''Uh... who?''. Vaggie said with distress: ''Uh, well- Don't let him in!''. Charlie decides to disregard Vaggie's advice and opens the door.

Then someone that looked like a deer in red walked in and began to converse with Vaggie and Charlie. After zoning out for a while the deer demon was suddenly in your face. ''Hello dear! What can you do?'' he said. ''Uhhh, I'm a guest here?'' Y/N said. ''Well, that won't do!'' he exclaimed and walked away to talk once more to Charlie and Vaggie. Then Y/N decided to ask vaggie who he is. ''Who is he?'' Y/N stated. ''You don't know who he is?'' She said quite loudly. ''No because, I'm new here.'' You said. ''Oh, I thought you were here for a long time and thought that you wanted to do bad things here sorry,'' Vaggie stated while looking confused. ''Well, I'm Vaggie, sorry for being rude some time ago,'' she said with clear sincerity. ''I'm Y/N and who is he again?'' Y/n said.

''Ya, What's with that guy over there?'' Angel Dust said scaring the living crap out of Y/N.

''Ugh! Decades ago, Alastor manifested in hell, seemingly overnight. He began to topple Overlords who have been dominant for centuries. That kind of raw power had never been harnessed by a mortal soul before. Then, he broadcast his carnage throughout Hell just so everyone could witness his ability. Sinners started calling him ''The Radio Demon'' as lazy as that is. Many have speculated what unimaginable force enabled him to rival our world's most ancient and destructive evils. But one thing's for sure: He's an unpredictable source of danger, a wicked spirit of mystery, and a violent monster of chaos, the likes of which we can't risk getting involved with unless we want to end up erased!'' Vaggie said faster than the flash can run around the earth.

Y/N gulped nervously. ''Ya done? He looks like a strawberry pimp. Angel Dust said. ''Well, I don't trust him!'' Vaggie said. ''To be fair, do you trust any man?'' Angel Dust said laughing softly. Vaggie walked over to Charlie and said something to her. While conversing with Angel dust you just saw at the end of your eye a green light. You turned around and hear Charlie saying that she won't make a deal with him.

''Hmm... Fair enough!'' Alastor stated while teleporting his microphone away.  After walking around everyone once more and asking their names and what they are doing there. He suddenly said ''Well, I suppose I can cash in a few favors to liven things up.''. At the snap of his fingers, the hotel changed from worn down to brand new and he walked to the fireplace and grabbed something from it.

It then opens one eye and stares at them. Niffty poofs off the soot from her body.

Alastor said: ''This little darling is Niffty!'''

Alastor said: ''This little darling is Niffty!'''. Niffty began to introduce herself and said something and began to look around and began to clean. ''She's quite the cleaner!'' Alastor said.

Then you heard behind yourself ''Hah! Read'em and weep, boys! Full ho- -tel? What the fuck is this? You!'' He stated the last word with clear venom. ''Ah, Husker, my good friend! Glad you could make it!'' Alastor said and walked further from you guys. After looking at them talk for a few minutes a bar suddenly spawns and Alastor walks to it and teleports ''Cheap Booze'' Husker walks to it and grabs it and sits down

''Hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey! No! No bar, no alcohol! This is supposed to be a place that discourages sin! Not some kind of mouth... Brothel... A man cave!'' Vaggie said. ''SHUT UP! Shut UP! We are keeping this.'' Angel Dust said quickly to Vaggie.

Angel Dust starts to flirt with Husk ''Hey~," he said. ''Go fuck yourself,'' Husk said with no interest.  ''Only if you watch me!'' Angel Dust said laying on the bar. ''Oh, my gosh! Welcome to the Happy Hotel! You are going to love it here!'' Charlie said happily as Charlie is trying to shake his hand.  ''I lost the ability to love a long time ago'' Husk said not even shaking Charlie's hand and continuing to down his booze.

''So, whaddaya think?'' Alastor said behind her. ''This is amazing!'' Charlie said while Vaggie said: ''It's... okay.''.  ''Hahaha! This is going to be entertaining!''.

After the door exploded we looked outside and saw a warship and a demon began talking. ''Hah! Well, well, well. Look who it is harbouring the striped freak! we meet yet again, Alastor!''. After which Alastor said: ''Do I know you?''. The demon's ego inflates and he screamed: ''Oh, yes you do! And this time, I have the element of SUPRISE! Ahaha! I'm so evil!''. Y/N had enough of his nonsense and began to emit the orange light again. After which the ship was set on fire and crashed down.

Everyone look at you with a puzzled look until Alastor broke the silence and said: ''Well, I'm starved! Who wants some jambalaya? My mother once showed me a wonderful recipe for jambalaya. It nearly killed her! Hahaha! You could say the kick was right out of Hell! Ohoho, I'm on a roll! Yes, Sir! This is the start of some real changes down here! The game is set! Now...''. As he began to walk back to the hotel and the others began to follow. When Alastor changed the sign from ''Happy Hotel'' to ''Hazbin Hotel'' without us noticing and said: ''... Stay tuned. Hahaha...!''.

Later is shown that the demon known as Sir Pentious has survived along with a few Egg bois. He then collapsed from exhaustion.

*note*

This is my first time writing a story so if you don't like it I'm sorry and if you would like to see something happen in this then please do comment.

|| stay tuned ||