22

stick or twist

stick or twist

The next morning Jess was on the wake up duty, loudly asking everyone how they slept. Some of the boys went out to start on coffee, while the girls headed to the terrace to debrief. The girls discussed each of their situations, before turning to Sienna.

"Yeah I think I shut Nathan down well yesterday," Sienna shrugged. "I can be a forgiving person, and I will give someone the benefit of the doubt. But what he did, you don't get a second chance from that, you know?"

"What about the other boys?" Jess asked. "Anyone else catching your eye?"

"I think like, I've had some good chats," she nodded. "But I don't like feel a spark with any of them you know? And I can't lie, I feel like I am just thinking about Zach and what he's doing."

"Aw you miss him," Jess cooed as she reached over to pinch the girls cheek, the group joining in on the giggles. The girls eventually got up, heading in to get ready for the day. The girls went down to grab their breakfast, eating and chatting casually with the boys. 

Sienna gave Nathan a break and didn't run away when he joined her chat with Ben, Ouzy and Ella, but she didn't appreciate his huff when she told a story from the main villa that featured Zach. The day seemed to get away from everyone, the afternoon speeding by before it was time for their evening. Kady spiced up the Casa group's evening, bringing up a game of truth and dare.

The game began with a three way kiss with Cat, Whitney and Kodie. Kodie, the little wanker, had dared Nathan to kiss the girl he fancied. Sienna steeled herself as he walked to her, leaning over to press his lips to hers. Sienna didn't let it go too far, not even touching the boy. Nathan got the message, pulling back with a shrug and returning to his seat. 

"Yeah, safe to say there is no spark there," Sienna shook her head in the beach hut.

The casa group ended their game with a cringe twerk session on the railing, Sienna cackling as she and Ben gave it their best but couldn't stop laughing. After that horrible scenario, Jess, Sienna and Leah sat on the day beds. Leah talked about how she was trying hard with the Casa boys, but her mind kept going back to Montel. Jess said the same thing, speaking about Sammy.

"Girls, I'm the same," Sienna laughed. "Like I've made some mates, but I want to be back in bed with Zach ASAP."

The next morning, the girls were seeming to get some clarity on their situations. Ella hadn't been able to get Ty off her mind, and neither had Jess, Leah and Sienna with their respective partners back in the Main Villa. Whitney was clearly enjoying Lochan, and Catherine felt the same with Elom. That didn't stop Ella from getting looped into a massage from Ouzy after their morning chats. 

The girls all split up, having their own conversations through the morning. Their lazy day was interrupted by Jess announcing she had a text. "Girls, tonight there will be a recoupling in which you must decide whether you want to stay coupled up with your partner in the main villa, or recouple with one of the new boys."