23

aftermath of casa

aftermath of casa

"Good morning!" Molly called out the next morning as everyone was roused by the lights being turned on. 

"Best sleep I had this week," Sienna said as she rested her head back on Zach's chest. 

"Me too," Zach chuckled. "The dog house isn't comfy at all."

Sienna gave him a light kiss before she hopped out of bed to head upstairs to chat with the girls after the big night before. The main topic of conversation was of course the situation with Ella and Ty, and it was clear the girl was not feeling great about the predicament she was in. 

"I don't want to say I regret it," Ella said. "I want to own it but I don't know what comes next."

The girls then moved on to talking about Catherine and Scott, and while the other girls were hyping Catherine up, Sienna couldn't join in. "Babe you know I love you, and I think you and Elom do suit. But I think it's worth having another conversation with Scott, because I don't think you can compare the situation with him getting to know Leah or Kady," Sienna said truthfully. "Again, totally support you going with your heart. But like, you kissed another guy and brought him back. Like you made that choice, and Scott in my opinion, has a right to be upset."

"Ok but still I think I should get the grace he did," Catherine retorted. 

"And I'm not saying you shouldn't if the situations were the exact same," Sienna reasoned, seeing the girl getting up in arms. "But like, you did kiss the boy twice. If Scott had done that with Leah or Kady, do you not think you would be upset too? I don't want you to think I'm coming at you, seriously I love you. But I'm just playing a bit of devils advocate. I think last night was just a tense night and he and you both reacted to the situation."

Catherine just shrugged, the other girls taking the opportunity to move things along to ask Leah about how things had ended up going with Montel the night before. Leah relayed what Montel had told her about his moments with Tink.

"He needs to have his own thoughts," Sienna laughed as Leah told them about how Montel had said the boys had influenced his decisions in Casa. The girls chatted for a bit longer before heading inside to get ready for the day. Sienna made her way downstairs, filling her water before joining Ella and Jess on the day bed. Ella and Sienna both tried to hype Jess up in her situation with Sammy, telling her to actually show him how she felt.

"You happy to be back with Zach, Sienna?" Jess looked over to the brunette.

"It does feel good you know," Sienna nodded. "Like I think this was a big moment for us, and I feel like for me, I'm ready to take the next step in our relationship you know? I feel like it's something I want to see how he feels about." The girls both smiled, seeing the little grin on Sienna's face. 

"You know, even thought some of us are in shit, at least we've got Sienna and Zach carrying the happy situation on their back," Jess laughed in the beach hut.

Ella and Sienna sent Jess off to pull Sammy for a chat, and Zach came over with a few others to join the girls on the day bed. "Back to our normal schedule of day bed naps," Zach laughed as soon as he got on the bed, Sienna was curled into his side with her head on his chest and her eyes closed.

The girl hummed in response, but her eyes jumped open when Kady yelled she had a text. "Kady, Scott, Ty and Jess, as you are all single, it's time to head out of the villa for cocktails together." The four of them were of course excited, heading into the villa to get dressed for their outing. As the garden went quiet again, the groups all split up and Sienna and Zach were joined by a downtrodden Ouzy.

"You ok babe?" Sienna asked the boy. 

"Yeah, it's just a tough one innit?" he sighed. "Like I've not gotten anything from Ella today, It just seems like she isn't even going to give it a chance now."

"I think her head is scrambled," Zach offered, Sienna nodding. "Like she didn't expect Ty to stay loyal, and now that he did I think she probably sees things differently."

"You need to just feel her out," Sienna advised. "And if she is going to go back to Ty, if he even entertains that, you have other options in here, you know?"

"Oi, I think your girl is coming onto me bro," Ouzy joked weakly as Sienna kicked his shin with a huff. The trio chatted for a bit longer before it was time to head inside to get ready for the evening. The girls got ready, heading down to the garden where Abi lead them in a toast for the evening before everyone split up. Sienna let Zach lead her over to the den, the boy grabbing her legs to put them over his lap as they sat down.

"It is so good to be back with you," he shook his head. "Like I can't explain it."

"I agree," Sienna smiled. "Like it was hard because I was just thinking about you, as much as my head was saying just go with the flow, my heart was just like, where is Zach, what is Zach doing."

"You've got me feeling some type of way I can't lie," he shared. "Like, I haven't felt like this about a girl before. I'm ready to take you home to meet my mum and all of that."

"I really like you," Sienna smiled. "Even with Nate who was my last real relationship, I can't remember feeling so comfortable with him. I've never felt like that with another guy."

"Honestly when I went into Casa, even though we hadn't said it, in my head, we were exclusive," Zach shared with a half grin. "Like, I knew that I wanted to be spending whatever time was left in this journey with you, and only you."

"I feel the same," she beamed, leaning in to press her lips to his. The two kissed slowly for a few moments, before pulling back. "My lipstick is all over your face," she laughed as she started rubbing at his lips, the boy not even caring. 

"I don't even care about anyone knowing," Zach shrugged as they settled back in. "Like I am not a big public gesture guy, but as long as you and I know where we are at, that's the most important thing, you know?"

"I agree," Sienna propped her head on his shoulder, looking out over the garden. Their calm moment was interrupted by the four singles returning to the villa. The two of them got up to join the others in greeting them, before the boys and girls split up for a debrief. 

Kady and Jess shared how they felt on the date, obviously also sharing the thoughts from the boys as well. Ella was clearly interested in what Ty was saying, the girls sharing how upset he was. After their chat, Sienna followed Jess and Ella back to the den. The two girls quizzed Ella on her thoughts with Ouzy. 

"You need to at least give him the time of day babe," Sienna agreed with Jess' assessment. "Jess Is right, it has been 24 hours and you shouldn't be making these rash decisions." Ella's head quickly left their conversation as she watched Ty walk over and pull Kady, sending Ella's brain into a spin. 

Sienna's attention was bopping all over the villa for the rest of the evening, watching as Scott pulled Catherine, then Catherine and Elom were kissing on the daybeds, when Ella pulled Ouzy and then followed up by grabbing Ty. It was clear in the dressing room that some of the post casa situations had been resolved, but Ella choosing to sleep outside just showed the girl still had a scrambled head.