Chapter 15:-'Mismatch'

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"A sibling is the lens through which you see your childhood.”~ Ann Hood

As I sprinted out of the room, there stood Zayn leaning against the wall, looking at the ceiling, bored

His face lightened up instantly, how is this guy so cheerful? He rested his hand on my shoulder pulling me away from the horrid room.

"Let's go little sister, that grumpy might have bored you" I sighed. The office was better I guess.

He practically dragged me, quoting jokes about Zian's office and behavior. As we reached my room, he lay on my not-so-clean bed. I am a messy person.

I was sitting in my room, completing the remaining pages of my book. I slept on the flight and couldn't finish it. Zayn was choosing a movie but instead, he chose a series 'Mismatch'.

"We are gonna watch this" He chimed clicking on the play button but there was a knock on my door.

Before I could even open my mouth to approve, the door unlocked. Why the heck do you knock when you have just barged in?

Rohan entered, closing the door behind him, "Hey guys can I join you?"

Zayn looked at me as I just kept my mouth shut. It wasn't that I was gonna say no but rather I wanted Zayn to answer.

I guess Zayn got the hint as he spoke up, "Sure".

Rohan smiled a little," done then, I'll bring the popcorn, you guys can start"
We both nodded as he made his way out of the room.

I looked at Zayn waiting for his reaction but he shrugged and tapped the play button. I kept my book aside, Just some minutes Harsh and you can study peacefully! I reminded myself.

Rohan came in accompanied by Avi. I didn't say anything cause it was already getting awkward.

I am watching a series with those people whom I didn't have a proper conversation till now. They should've considered my discomfort but still just a matter of a few minutes.

Overthinker!
Huh!

After a while, I was getting bored by this. They were all watching it with so much concentration while I was typing messages to my friends on my phone.

Suddenly someone snatched my phone away, "No phone little sis" I looked up to find Zayn smirking at me. Before I could even say anything he looked at my phone screen. I could see his eyebrows furrowing.

Oh shit! I was messaging Yuvi! He is my buddy from my previous school.

He showed me my phone and asked who's this fellow? But in a low tone so that Rohan and Avi didn't hear it.

"A friend" I replied in a whisper. It was true, he was just a friend.
"Oh really?" I nodded." Then why is he messaging you this?"

UV✨:- Love you, bro