Chapter 16:- Rules Broken?

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"My sister is always complaining that I’m too protective.”

I heard a faint voice reaching my ears," Harsh" as I weakly opened my eyes

I heard a faint voice reaching my ears," Harsh" as I weakly opened my eyes. I felt weary today.

"What happened?" Someone brushed my hair with their hand gently, making me fall more into slumber which wasn't properly broken yet. "It's 6 and you've been sleeping since 4"

Now I could make out the person by this voice, it was Zayn. He sounded worried, but why?

"Get up Harsh, you are fine?" I shook my head in no, by this time the exhaustion had already taken up my body. I hadn't slept for 2 days before I came here. The stress is taking up a lot of me.

He again brushed his hand through my hair but the touch this time was even more gentle. Sighing he asked me,
"Do you feel hungry?" I replied with a yes.
"I'll get you something." He said and hopped off my bed.

I had to strive hard to be awake till he came back. Till this time I had managed to take the support of the bedrest to sit back.

He brought a pizza, Don't tell me he ordered it just for me.

"We had ordered some Pizza in the afternoon, post lunch." He said smiling at me. "You were sleeping then but I had saved a box for us"

"We?"I raised an eyebrow.

" I, Devin, and Vihaan"

"Is it yours?" I questioned him.

He glanced at me in shock but nodded yes. He hadn't eaten because of me.

A memory surfaced in the expanse of my mind. It wasn't a good one though.

Flashback:-

"Give it to me, that's mine" I spoke agitated by her.

"No it's mine after all I am just a guest here and I'll go after some days. So whatever is yours, is mine now." My cousin spoke.

I teared up at this, I had ordered the thing and it was mine. Tears left my eyes as I spoke" My mum brought me this"

"So what?"She snapped, " Anyways she's my aunt first cause I was born before you". She spoke to my 7-year-old self as I just stared at her, not fighting, not saying anything.

"But you already have yours why take mine?"I spoke on the verge of crying. My voice shivered in the thin air, my breath picking up hysterically.

I felt that she was right after all cause she is older. "You know you are just a brat, my aunt should be strict on you. You don't even know the basic manners of sharing your things with others"

I wanted to fight but my 7-year-old self knew that I could never win because everyone would take her side and I would always be left alone as ever. The recluse Samaira.