CHAPTER - 1

AUTHOR POV:

It's rise and shine outside sunrays are peeking through the windows disturbing the sleep of a girl. She throws a blanket over her head and sleeps again. A few minutes later her phone starts to ring.

She groaned before opening her eyes and pick up the phone she said : "hello" . The person other side said " Good morning papa's Princess ". She grumble before answering " Not in the morning bhaiyu.... Let me sleep for some more time" His brother from other side answered "but it's time for your college serra". Yes that girl is no other then SERRA MEHTA who is sleeping and her brother RAGHAV MEHTA  trying to waking her up.

She replied " Bhaiyu i was up till late at night completing my assignment. Let me sleep some more". His brother replied " I know daada but as I remember you need to submit that assignment today if you woke up late how are you gonna submit it". After listening this serra's eyes shot open and realization hit her she replied " Thank you bhaiyu thank you for waking me up I love you byee.... ". After sayin this she cut the call and started getting ready for college.

So the thing is Raghav is in Mumbai and Serra is in Hyderabad from the last 2 years. It's her 3rd year in the university. Her brother calls her every morning to wake her up as it is most hard work to wake her up.

Serra is in her 3rd year  of her bachelor's she is living her life the way she decided to.
Her brother calls her 'daada' in a cute way.

         ◦•●◉✿Few Moments Later✿◉●•◦

AT UNIVERSITY

SERRA'S POV:

Thank god bhaiyu wake me up otherwise I have again get late for the lecture. I need to thank him and remind him to wake up every morning like this so that i never get late for my classes. But wait a minute why do i need to thank him it's his responsibility to wake me up as a big brother well whatever leave it...

I enter in my university gate and meet the two beautiful faces of my best friend who were looking like they didn't sleep for 6 months. ARYAN AND AHAANA. they both came towards me and just dropped their whole weight on me.

Aryan said" Serra not a very good morning." I asked  "what happened to you guys". Ahaan replied" Don't ask Serra I woke up the whole completing the assignment and when I completed the assignment this donkey came and dropped his assignment on me saying he can't understand and then sleeps on my bed I had completed his assignment. and tell him to stay away from me before I kill him". Yes ahaana is that type of girl scary, sassy feisty.

I looked toward Aryan and said "why you never complete your assignment by yourself as much I remember last time it was me who completed you assignment". And he replied " What's benefit to have both of you if I need to complete my assignment myself". Mine and ahaana's mouth remains open I tell him " Aryan if don't want to get beaten up in the morning than just leave from here otherwise before ahaana i will throw a punch on that pretty face of yours". Yes he is handsome and cares about his face a lot but for us he is just a big monkey.

Aryan said"hey don't drag my face in our fight you know how much I love my face but look I got very big dark circles under my eyes". I again warned him "Aryan... " . "Ok ok i am going but i am gonna come back again cause I know you can't live without seeing my pretty face" After saying this he gave us peck on our cheeks and run away from us in the class. Ahaana shouted " Oye don't do this from next time". Then we looked at each other than burst out laughing.

Ahaana asked me "how come u are on time today". " It's all thanks to my bhaiyu he woke me up on time". I replied. Then we head towards our classes.

We are in our class waiting for the professor when ahaana asked me " Do you know our college's basketball team again came first in state championship? " "No" I replied. Let me tell you she loves basketball and always drag me with her in every match Aaryan is also a part of basketball team but this time he doesn't make it to final team I still remember how much he cried that day and sleeps at my apartment. He is annoying but he is cute just like  a baby. As speaking of devil he came in the class and drope a lots of chocolates in front of our desks and said "sorry for the morning". Ahaana replied" Aryan do you think of us as kids that you gave us chocolates and we will forgive you". I replied "yes I can I mean....who says no to chocolates?? Thank you monkey". Aryan winks at me. I said " Ewww".

Then he sat besid ahaana and said " I know because of me you have to stay awake for whole night but you helped me u tell me what do you want I will get for you than you will forgive me right?? ". Ahaana asked with her one eyebrow raise " Anything " He said "yes anything" . "Then you have to get me the tickets of every basketball match that gonna happen  throughout the year". Aryan looked at her shocked then said " Ok i will get for you and Serra also".

Then our professor Mr. Basu came let me tell you he is very strict man he needs everything perfect no one like him and everyone is afraid of him. We submitted our assignment and our day carried out by more lecture or some time pass. We returning to our home when everyone started shouting I asked Serra what happened she said "nothing our basketball's team captain and his friends are coming that's why everyone is shouting". I replied" Oh" Cause I don't know what to say they are basketball captain is YUAAN AGARWAL and his friends EKANSH RAGHUWANSHI and SIDHARTH KAPOOR they are the heartrobs of our college and dream boy of every girl. But i never actually paid any attention to them.

I am actually quite popular in our college but never meet them actually I saw them in all the games and they were actually amazing. They were going through the hallway when yuaan's head snap towards me and our eyes meet for a brief second before I drafted my eyes from there don't know I got some weird feelings in my stomach after meeting his eyes. His eyes we're actually cold,  emotionless or we can say somewhere lonely....

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys this was the first chapter I hope you like and tell me in comments about this chapter.

Next chapter is gonna be yuaan's pov.

Stay tuned for next chapter I try to upload quickly...

Thankyou for choosing my story.....