CHAPTER-17

AUTHOR'S POV:

Serra was in the hospital when her eyes opened. Ahaana and aryan were sitting on the couch present in her room.

Serra opened her eyes and tried to sit Ahaana saw her and made her way towards her.

"Oh god Serra thank god you got awake. Do you have any idea how scared I was seeing you in that situation" She said while helping Serra in sitting. Aryan came and put pillows behind Serra for comfort.

"Right you scared the shit out of me tujhe pata hai meri kya haalat thi... " Aryan said to her.
(Right you scared the shit out of me do you even know which condition I was in)

"Sorry guys it's not my fault" Serra said ahaana passed her glass of water and she drank it. "I am gonna call the guys and tell them she is awake" Aryan said to ahaana.

Serra looked at her ahaana said " Sid Ekansh and Yuaan were also there They helped us bring you here" . Serra nodded her head but didn't say anything.

Aryan came back and sat on the stool next to her bed. The doctor came and checked her and said she is all good to go home they thanked the doctor.

Ahaana asked Serra "Serra are you okay? " Serra looked at them and started crying "I was so scared ahaana I wa..was doing my work and suddenly lights got off. That place became dark I can.. can't able to.. to see anything at all those flashbacks coming back I don't know what happened after. " She was crying very badly ahaana came towards her and hugged her with tears in her eyes. And started making her calm. Aryan also came and hugged them and said " Tum dono rona band karo warna makeup kharab ho jayega or jab hospital se niklogi toh sabko lage ga ki chudail jaa rhi hai"
(Stop crying both of you your makeup is gonna be ruined and when we leave the hospital everyone thinks that you are witches)

Ahaana slapped him at his shoulder and Serra laughed. Aryan looked at her and took her face in his hands and said " That's my girl aise hi hasti raha kar rona tujhpe suit nhi hota tujhe smile karta hua dekh ke hume bhi smile karne ka mann hota hai"
(That's my girl always smile like that seeing you smiling we also started smiling and crying doesn't suit you)

YUAAN'S POV:

I am driving my bike in full speed without caring for anything with all the events happened today with Serra keep replaying in my mind.

How she was having a panic attack in thata dark room and how ahaana blames us for her condition.

I know nothing change with me in the last six months but a lot has changed for her. And the only person who is blame at is me.

And you know what the funny thing is I don't even know how to change everything.

I was driving and my phone started ringing I stopped my bike and pick up the call "yes sid" I asked him.

"She is awake. Doctor told her to take rest and she also goes back to her house" Sid explain.

I replied "okay". " Yuaan where are you? Come back we need to discuss something " Sid said.

"Can't we skip today's meeting I am really not in a mood today"." Sure but make sure you got home safely and rest well"he said.

"Okay bro good night" I replied and hung up my phone.

I started my bike and make my way towrds my apartment fresh up and laid on my bed don't know when with all the thoughts running in my head I drift into sleep.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Serra wake up with the noise of some whispers. She open her eyes and saw that her two best friends were fighting with each other while whispering.

"Good morning guys tum dono subah subah bhi bina jhagde nhi reh sakte na" Serra said them.
(Good morning guys you both started fighting in the morning and you both couldn't live without fighting with each other)

"Dekha tune jaaga diya na usse keh raha tha dheema bol par tujhse dheeme kahan bola jaata hai" Aryan said to ahaana.
(See you wake her up I told you to speak slowly but you can't even do that cause you speak slowly)

"It's you who started fighting that's why she wake up don't blame on me you idiot" Ahaana replied.

"Okay..guys I am awake now so let me get fresh and then we will have our breakfast together" Serra said interrupting their fight.

___________________________________________

At the university:

Yuaan and his team were practicing for their upcoming basketball match as a captain of the team so there was a little more pressure on him.

But as usual yuaan doesn't let that affect him and played confidently and lead his team cofidently.

After every goal the whole croud goes crazy every girl there was a fan of these three boys but no one dare to talk to them.

After game got completed. Yuaan met with his friends they were sitting in their cabin which was only reserved for yuaan, Sidharth and Ekansh.

Ekansh looked at her phone and said "guys today session got cancelled as Serra is not coming today because she is still not good"

Sid looked at yuaan and he said "okay no problem we have a alot time we can manage that".

" You know what happened yesterday was our fault somewhere " Sid finally said what was in his mind from yesterday day.

Ekansh and Yuaan looked at him and he continued "I mean guys she was literally scared she had fucking panic attack because of what happened with her don't you think it's our fault".

" It's not our fault "yuaan said and they looked at him " It's only my fault. If only I didn't loose control that day then this didn't had happened. You guys didn't do anything "he explained.

" You know you still have a chance to make everything normal between you two" Ekansh said.

Yuaan chuckled and said " How can you make your relation with a nightmare normal. It's been 5years I can't able to. And in serra's case I am the night mare how can she feel safe around me. It's not possible" Yuaan replied.

"You can make her feel safe but it's that you are not even trying. Every time she talks with you you scare her away" Sid said.

"Yes bro you just need to be a little gentle towrds her" Ekansh said.

"And you know I can't afford to do that. I can't afford dragging her in my world cause my world is everything but gentle which I can't think she will be able to handle" Yuaan replied.

"But you are gentle towards him and protecting him from the past five years and no one even knows" Ekansh argyed.

Yuaan eyes became dark and he glared at him " That's because no one even knows he exist except from you guys and Harry and how many times I have told you to not to mention him like this"yuaan replied and went from there.

Sid looked at ekansh and said " This guy need to put his shit together but first we need to do something about them".

Ekansh winked at him and said " I am damn ready bro and excited to play Cupid between for them".

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Okay so tell me who do you think yuaan is protecting from everyone???

Okay guys first of all so sorry for this much late update there is a lot of things going on now and I just finished my exams and getting ready for all the viva practicals that's why I can't able to upload but I will try my best to update next chapter soon...

Thank you guys for reading my story...