CHAPTER - 2

AUTHOR POV:

A man is sitting in a very dark room drinking his alcohol. He had a glass of alcohol in his hand from which he is taking sips from it from time to time.

There is a knock on the door his assistant asked in a low tone "may I come in sir". The man sitting on the chair replied" Yes".his assistant came and said that "sir the basement is ready". After listening to this there was a devilish smirk on his lips. " Good job let's go" He said to his assistant and started making their way to the basement.

A man was sitting on the chair tied with the ropes his whole face bleeding due to continued beating. The door of the basement burst open and camE  YUAAN AGARWAL with a devilish smirk still playing on his face.

He drags a chair and sits on the chair in front of the man who is tied on the other chair. "Finally I am able to find you.. Nice to meet you.. Verma. Do you know how much energy and time me and my man spent to search for you and not forgetting the money which you stole from my company" Said yuaan .

After seeing yuaan verma start to shiver he is very scared of yuaan still he chooses to betray him. Verma replied in a shaky voice" Sorry boss I didn't do this intentionally someone paid me to this they  give me a huge amount of money to steal that money from you and also give information to them".

A deadly anger is visible on yuaan's face he said " Oh so they pay you hmmm.. How about this I am gonna pay you double so tell me who told you to do this shit and you decided to fucking betray me". Now yuaan's anger is on the next level. Yuaan has dangerous anger issues. No one dares to make him angry and he decided to do the same. Verma replied " So...sor... Sorry boss pls don't kill me i will tell you and also I don't need any money from you... ". Yuaan started laughing and said " Did you hear that harry (his assistant) he is saying that he doesn't need my money. And the thing is he did all this for money".

Yuaan added " You  the thing that i hate most in the world is betrayal I just can't fucking resist those people who dare to betray me.. I just want one word who told you to betray me".

Verma replied " I don't know who they are they just sent me a message and location whenever I go to that location no one was there..... " Verma was saying when the voice of a loud gunshot heared to the basement yuaan shot the bullet through his head "I don't like wasting my time" He said. He motioned towards harry and said " Clean this mess harry and also search for the every information you get about him and send it to me and I need to find this motherfucker quickly before he takes his another step". "Yes sir " Replied harry.

YUAAN POV

Today is a very exhausting day first I had a basketball match in the morning no doubt that we won the championship. After that all that Verma shit. I really need a relaxing shower right now. I entered my penthouse and dropped my jacket on the couch and made my way towards the kitchen I grabbed a glass of water and chugged it down in one go then I went towards my room strip from my clothes and entered the washroom for a  shower.

After a relaxing shower I came out wearing a white t-shirt and grey sweat pants. Now I am getting hungry as I was making my way towards the kitchen when the door of my penthouse opened and entered my two best friends.

They had food and takeout in their hands. Ekansh said " Hey man I hope you haven't had you dinner yet. And I also remember that I told you that we're gonna have a party for our win in today's match". Sidhart said " By the way good match bro you were really amazing in today's match". "Thanks man and ekansh just gave me food I didn't get time to eat at noon and now I am hungry and not in the mood of any party" Said yuaan.

"Don't be a mood spoiler bro okay let's just have a drink please?? " Said ekansh then he started takeing out the takeout from the bag and handed it to us i gave them a spoon and we started eating. Sidharth gave us our drink.

Then sidharth asked" What happened to that verma? " "Killed him" I replied. Ekansh choked on his food and asked "why he is the only one who could tell us who is playing the game with us". " No he doesn't know anything he is just wasting our time and misleading us I asked harry to gather information then see what happens " I replied. They both nodded their heads, suddenly ekansh said "by the remember that we need to go to college tomorrow it's important". I nodded after completing our food we talked a bit and our respective places to sleep.

In the morning yuaan is sleeping wrapped in his white silk bedsheets. His sleep was disturbed by the alarm he opened his eyes and turned off the alarm. Then he woke up from the bed and strolled towards the washroom after brushing his teeth and washing his face he made his way towards his gym. He does hi morning work out there. After completing his work out he came and entered the washroom to take a shower.
Then he started getting ready for college.

I entered the college and meet with my friends we were making our way to the corridor when all the student started shouting and girls literally ogling at us I didn't like this at all. Ekansh was enjoying and giving wink to ther girls here and there. I was walking with my same cold and emotionless face.

I was crossing a class and don't know what happened to me my head move towards the class and my eyes meet with a beautiful pairs of eyes of a girl. That girl was really beautiful. We held a eye contact for a brief second when that girl broke the eye contact and and I also crossed that classroom. My heart was beating very fast.

We were hanging out in the cafeteria when I received a message from harry saying "Boss Emergency". I look towards ekansh and sidharth they have another message that means we all need to go different places. We took our belonging and stroll out of the university.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys it's my second chapter and yuaans pov

In next chapter they are gonna meet each other

Stay tuned for next chapter I am gonna update soon😊😊

Thankyou for reading my book....