Prologue

He got hold of her wrists and pushed her against the door. He wispered in her ear "You really like to play with me, Wife. But you know that this game of yours can backfire, like just now"

He chuckled darkly sending shivers down her spine.

"Leave me" She said struggling to get out of his grip but he held her firm, there was a smirk on his face. After so many years he found her and she wants to get away from him again. As if he will let it happen even in her dreams.

"You know wife, I'll never let you go" he said.

"I will surely get away and will make sure that we never meet again" she shouted still trying to get away but instead he came more closer.

"Oh, wife!! You really love to torture me with these cruel words of yours" He faked hurt as he placed a hand on his chest, like he was mocking her.

He chuckled as he said it but seeing that she was serious his expression turned grim "I'll never let you go, Never"

And with that her kissed her hard on the lips, she protested but he has no intention to let go.

His voice earlier held so much sincerity that she knew that there was no way out for her,she was stuck but it doesn't mean that she will give up trying.

___________________________

Reni Willows,
A normal girl who works as a psychiatric in a well known hospital. She is sweet, ignorant, someone who don't have even a little care for what happens in the world and also one of the girls who hate the idea of getting married the most. There is another side of her, a childish, bubbly, sensitive and caring side that people seldom see as she has trust issues and some little fears here and there.She will always do everything for the people she loves. She repays kindness with kindness, love with care, care with love and of course hate with ignorance. Living a contented life with her adopted daughter she doesn't want anything else.

Rheuss Carter,
A well known rich,smug, cold and arrogant businessman who has it all except the person he loves. He is a man that every girl desires and every men wants to be like. With his handsome and cold face he is like a Devil God out of hell that with just a look sweeps the souls of all girls away. But to him this face has no value as it can't sweep the heart of the girl he loves or even soften it. It's always a torture that even if the love of his life is so close to him but yet too far. But he has his rules too, what he claimed as his is his and no matter what he will make her fall in love with him. He is selfish but that's what saved her.

_____________________

She has her walls,
He wants to break them.

She has her secrets,
He wants to know them.

She is distant,
He wants to come closer to her.

She has locked her heart away,
He wants to find the key to it.

_______________________

If she is stubborn,
He is stubbornness itself.
If she is crazy,
He is the craziest of all.
If she is determined to leave him,
He has the out most determination for not to let her plan success.

_____________________

It's Hate vs Love.

It's Darkness vs Light.

It's Life vs Death.

And mostly It's

"Fate vs Them"
_________________