Pick up lines

It's been the same trigger warning every one shot so I'm gonna stop doing trigger warnings for kissing 😂 But fr
TW: Slight Smut (only BJ), mentions of smut tho.

+++

Buck had found a new website where there were loads of cheesy pick up lines and he just couldn't wait to use them in the firehouse.

"Hey Eddie?" Buck shouts causing Eddie to walk over.

"Yes Buck?" He sighs out knowing he's gonna say something stupid.

"Are you from the Tennessee?" Buck questions.

"No?" Eddie replies.

"Because you're the only ten I see." Buck winks and then runs off.

"What the fuck was that?" Eddie questions knowing that Buck is gonna be doing this all day so Eddie was gonna fight fire with fire.

A couple minutes later Eddie saw Buck and ran up to him tripping right beside him. "Are you okay?" Buck asks concerned.

"Yeah, I just fell for you." Eddie laughs out loud collapsing fully on the floor when Buck pushes him, Buck took this challenge.

"You look familiar, were we ever in the same class? I could swear we had chemistry." Buck smirked, Eddie knew he was accepting the challenge.

"Maybe we do have chemistry together Buck-a-roo." Eddie speaks leaning up on his elbows causing Buck to back up since their lips almost touched. Buck blushed at the nickname and the scene that had just happened, of course Buck ran away.

Eddie snuck up behind Buck on a call and whispered in his ear, "I searched up what sexy means on google, all it shown was a picture of you." Eddie walks off like normal and Buck blushes.

Buck retaliates so when he next gets the opportunity he grabs Eddie, "You spend so much time in my mind, I should charge you rent." Buck winked continuing to do his job. Eddie shivered at the thought of Buck thinking about him all the time.

After the call, it was still going on and it was Eddies turn. He grabbed Buck and pinned him to the wall in the locker room, "Dude, those pants look terrible on you. Take them off." Eddie smirked at the shocked look on Bucks face but instantly died down when Buck smirked back.

"You know where you should put your clothes? On my bedroom floor." Buck leaned closer teasing Eddie.

"My biology teacher told me that the lips are the most sensitive part of the body. Wanna find out if she was right?" Eddie retaliated.

"Nope I'm good." Buck said slipping away from Eddies grasp and leaving the locker room. Buck could barely breathe when he left the room, Eddie had him in a chokehold on how close they were together and their lips were almost touching. Eddie groaned when Buck left.

Buck snuck behind Eddie whilst he was talking to Chimney and whispered in his ear, "You are just like a snowflake: beautiful, unique, and – with one touch – you'll be wet." Buck slapped Eddies ass but quietly so nobody heard the slap. Chimney noticed that after Buck whispered something, Eddie got all embarrassed and immediately stopped talking and his face was all red.

"I'm gonna get you back for that Buckley." Eddie grumbled under his breath so nobody heard it.

A few minutes later Eddie saw that Buck was on his knees picking up some stuff that he dropped on the floor. Eddie walked over and stood right in front of Buck, "This position is just great, don't ya think Buckley?" Eddie whispered before bending down and helping Buck pick up whatever he dropped.

"I have so many more, just you wait Diaz." Buck mumbled but Eddie heard it and was a little afraid of what Buck was gonna saw.

"I don't want to initiate this conversation by saying you're beautiful because beauty is on the inside, and I haven't been inside you yet." Buck winked picking up the last piece of whatever he dropped and putting it in the bin and walking away. Eddie groaned at the thought of Buck being inside him.