Jealousy (Eddies Version)

TW: Taylor, the reporting career obsessed arsehole.

Recently Buck had started getting into dating a bit more, he had dating apps and posted thirst traps on them.

He looks through the profiles of the woman who swiped onto his profile and added him, they were all decent looking woman so Buck added them so now he was going on a date.

"Going on a date?" Eddie asks smelling Bucks cologne.

"Yeah." Buck chuckles looking down nervously.

"Why are you so nervous?" Eddie asks noticing Buck playing with one of his rings that he always wears.

"I haven't been on a date since Abby." Buck admits now tapping his foot and playing with his ring.

"Hey hey, calm down. It'll be okay." Eddie says walking over and grabbing Bucks hand to stop him from fiddling.

"I can't do this." Buck says looking at Eddie with tears in his eyes.

"Hey it's okay, come round mine before the date then come round afterwards if it doesn't work out okay?" Eddie says pulling Buck in for a hug.

"Okay." Buck says quietly nuzzling into Eddies chest as hugging him back.

"Our shift is over now so go home and get ready for that date lover boy." Eddie teases pushing Buck out of the locker room and Buck just giggles before walking to his car and driving away.

Eddie quickly brings his shirt up to his nose as he could smell Bucks cologne on him, god did he love that smell. Bucks cologne was amazing, the smell just makes him feel safe and protected.

"Why're you smelling your shirt?" Bobby asks turning the corner to see Eddie.

"Uhm, no reason. Just thought it smelled funny that's it." Eddie chuckles nervously before Bobby walks over smelling his shirt.

"You smell like Bucks cologne?" Bobby asks.

"Yeah, he was nervous that he's going in a date so I calmed him down and hugged him, no biggie." Eddie says shrugging his shoulders.

"So then why are you smelling your shirt?" Bobby asks again.

"I don't know, the smell just makes me feel safe I guess." Eddie admits as Bobbys eyes widen.

"Oh my god, you have a crush on Buck." Bobby says and Eddie immediately shushes him.

"Maybe just a little." Eddie whispers.

"I knew it, why aren't you telling him?" Bobby whispers.

"He's just gone on a date with a girl and you're telling me to confess my feelings to him?" Eddie asks mentally slapping his forehead.

"I'm telling you now, Buck definitely is in love with you and god you should see the way he looks at you when you aren't looking." Bobby says putting a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"I just can't do it, I haven't been able to date since Shannon died." Eddie says looking at his feet whilst kicking them together.

"It's okay Eddie, you do it whenever you want." Bobby smiles before walking off.

Eddie picks up Christopher from school before going back home to cook dinner.

"So Chris, what do you want for dinner?" Eddie asks his adorable son.

"Mac and Cheese." Christopher shouts excitedly.

"Okay buddy." Eddie smiles as they drive into the driveway, before getting out of the car walking over to Christopher's side and helping him out.