Chapter 2♥️

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"What the hell!!!, Who did this?" Khalifa yelled angrily as he removed his shades to see if what his eyes saw behind the shades was true.

Who  did this to my car? Wait... is this even my car. He asked no one in particular while checking the car plate. 

'indabawa'
he read out loud "it's truly my car, who did this? I repeat! Is anyone there, am going to deal with that person" he said in anger while checking around the car to see if he would find anyone . 

   "He messed with the wrong person, he splashed mud on my cloth and I just changed the colour of his car to mud-brown." Asmaa said quietly as she giggled and high-fived her friend, Halima.

                 Halima is Asmaa's best friend since childhood. They grew up together,  and did everything together. Halima is a Fulani girl, fair and short but quite naughty. They do all shenanigans and revenging's together. The only thing that separate them is the night sleep.

       Khalifa heard giggles from the bushes so he moved towards the direction he heard the voices from. Only to see that stupid girl laughing with someone he has no idea of, maybe her friend. he thought. 

Why do u care now. His subconscious mind spoke.

Mtseww. He hissed.

But... Did she ruin my car?. He asked no one in particular.

"YOU?!" He barked.

"so you went to multiply and continued from where you stopped, you this little brat!, Being stinky wasn't enough you had to invite my car into your geng of stinkiness, what is wrong with you!, I'm starting to think you were sent to me, aiko ki akayi koh (you were being sent right)" he scolded bitterly in his tried hausa.

They looked at each other, then at him, now at themselves before they removed their sandals and ran as if it's the end of the world.

Unfortunately, Halima tripped and fell as she winced in pain, Asmaa quickly lent her a helping hand for her to get up. But too late, khalifa arrived that instant, with mere look of it, you'd know he didn't run. Then how did he get here that fast?!!. Asmaa yelled in her mind.

"Too bad girls, is this your limit? Since you're done running, jejely stand up and go wash my car" He said concluding with a stern look.

He drew a long hose from the farmhouse, brought out a carwash from his car trunk, and threw 2 new rags at them both with INDABAWA written on each front.

And stood his hands akimbo without saying a word.

They understood and started doing the needful.

They washed it to the extent they started seeing their faces.

He hopped into the car, roared it to life and drove off without saying a word. They were both left there with rags and hoses in their hands.

        "Dan kutt.... Kawai"  Halima cursed. "Allah ya isan mu" Asmaa added and they left to their respective houses. 

* * * *
             "Keh, you came back in the morning with mud all over your body and now, you've never been this dirty before, your body all muddy and wet.. what's wrong with you today, Asmaa." Inna bickered.

"Kai innaaaaa," Asmaa whined

"what happened in the morning, you're aware of that, and what happened now was also like that of the morning's. The difference is that this, some kids bumped into me on their bicycle and to clean me up, they poured 2 buckets of water on me because of how stupid they're" she couldn't help but lie.