Chapter 5.

He said one day you'll live this world behind
So live a life, you'll.. remember
My father told me when I was just a child...
These are the nights that never die....... The nights.

Avicii.

____________________
Before you go to sleep tonight, remember there are better days ahead. You are here for a reason. You won't always be in pain. You have a whole future ahead of you. You have time. It's normal for life to feel overwhelming at times. You'll be more than okay. I promise.
This is all khalifa, posting his daily reminder on 'notes' In his phone. A habit nobody knows of what he's going to do with those.

Keeping his phone on the bedside, khalifa entered bathroom for a warm shower, as it's morning, though he baths like 6 times in a day, his love for water is something he can't trade for nothing.

         "Yaayaaaaaaa...." Jasrah squealed as she jumped in khalifa's part.
What? Is this girl even like... For real? Why would she storm here like she was being chased. Wonders!. Khalifa thought.

    "Yes yes yes I know what you're going to say, you've missed me so much, awwn but I don't miss you" she blabs with pride.

    "I don't miss your grumpiness, so you better talk to m..." She couldn't conclude her sentence as realisation hit her. Is she even the one wanting him to talk to her? She wonders if this is really her. Sha let's go with the flow, I'll turn it into a jest. She said in her head as the confused look on her face turned into a sheepish smile.

Khalifa on the other side, had to turn his attention to his troublesome younger sis, who had never even bothered if he talks to her or not, is the one asking him to talk to her. He just disqualified the thought of asking her why she did that. 'cause he had the intention of doing that.

      Jasrah out of nowhere, settled into a fit rage of laughter as if she was getting tickled.

The lad, who was working on his MacBook, was taken aback.

"Yes yes I know you've missed me, you couldn't live without me if I hadn't come back, bla Bla Bla, Sha that's your problem, nidai I don't miss you" she said pouting at her last phrase.

Faruk dai... Didn't reply her.

"Farukun dada...!! Are you sure you ain't joking?!" She bulged her eyes out of shock.

Wai Faruku.... He tightened his lips.

"So you're still telling me you still hate that name, wait till dada hears this." She said daringly again as if he was replying her.

How Crazy could this girl be! She's replying herself.

She kept talking like a parrot.

"Ke! Get out" his royal Highness have finally spoken.

Jasrah gasped holding her chest dramatically.

"Wow wow wow! I'm so so impressed" she clapped, shaking her head sideways.

"So umar-Faruk khalifa Kabir Indabawa really talks? We never know he does! Omo I'll make sure I tell all my friends in royal garden college"  she blabbed.

"Shushhhh" he shushed her, with his index finger on his lips.

"You talk too much" he said in a calmed tone.

"Oh please please please please don't start! Is it because I came in here to lighten your darkened-roomed-mind? Abeg I no dey do the brother again, I've taken back my I love you, I miss you, my lovely brother, everything good I've ever said about you, I don Kuku commot am!" She said swapping her hands in the air vigorously.

Ahhhhhh see this one, as if she has ever said I love you, or eb\ven the I miss you, has she ever said that seff. The girl gat issues.

Serious ones. Khalifa shook his head in disbelief. She's so soo dramatic. He thought.

Jasrah stood up and heaved an exasperated sigh.

And took the way out, but came back as If she has remembered something.

"Oh, by the way, your so-called best friend is waiting for you downstairs."

To say khalifa was flabbergasted would be an understatement. He just kept looking at her walking retreating back unbelievably, he has such an excuse of a sister.

Having zero Idea of what to do, he kept all he was working on aside, and left to attend to ameer.

"Kai why did you keep me waiting, I've been here for almost 40 minutes." Ameer complained as they were walking back to the garden.

"You could've just barge into my room, it's also your house after all, and how could you even send jasrah of all people to deliver your message? I'm starting to think that girl was adopted, or has jinns in her" khalifa said while ameer just let out a manly chuckle.

"Wallahi Kawai I just don't wanna go up the stairs, I'm feeling a bit of laziness growing within me since morning." He said still, lazily, as if he wants to sleep.

"Slip off man, let's go Sha." Khalifa said patting his back lightly.

"No, I didn't meet Ammi fah." Ameer whined.

Khalifa hissed "are you pouting." he laughed

He touched his face "mtsewww You're mad." Khalifa laughed and they headed to Ammi's apartment.

°_ °_ °_ °_ °_ °_ °

Danzange village, Kano Nigeria.
19:26pm

"So... If I may ask... Why're you packing a week before departing? What's the rush about?" Halima asked as she was helping an eager Asmaa, packing for her new school, and also city.

"You won't understand, I don't want to leave anything or anyone special to me behind, ke in da dama ma sai in zira Inna a cikin jakar nan (if possible I would've put Inna inside this bag)" she said, folding her long ash Hijab.

Halima pouted vexing a little.

"If it doesn't touch the wall I don't know you're doing it, me na turo baki (what's the pouting for)" Asmaa eyed playfully.

"You're worried about leaving everyone right, except me, ni you're not even showing signs of missing me" halima said, her voice a little low, signs of disappointment.

Asmaa hugged her from behind...

"Dubu my bestie, you know I'll miss you more than anyone. Even if i missed no one I'll definitely miss you, you know I love you so much." She said.

"Ke naji ni dalla sakeni (I have heard you, please release me)" halima said trying to hide her already blossomed smile.

"It's okay, oya let's continue packing please." Asmaa said as she sat on the mat that has clothes all over.

[[[[[]]]]]]

Please vote 🙏
I love y'all ❤️