Love confession 🎉(part 1)

Hei guy's how are you, i hope you all are doing well,, for me I am not so well from state of my mind that's why i can't write this, but today I thought that i should do it for you,, so here i am, 🥰🥰🥰🥰...

So, After entered his house Rain showed Payu the sofa to sit and he goes to the kitchen for bring some water for Payu,but Payu followed Rain in the kitchen and by mistake Rain poured a one glass water into him and Payu's dress. Rain felt very shame what he done,so after seeing Rain's condition Payu hold Rain and calm him down. After this Rain bring some clothes for Payu and show him guest room for fresh up and he also goes to his room for did the same.
After a while Rain come down for making dinner and notice that Payu is already in the leaving room and talking about some of his office matter. But, when Payu hearing some sound from his behind he looking back and his eyes widened like he sees any extraordinary image, so he slowly moves his body towards the object.

And here Rain is trying his best to making food for his love,, unknowing that what is coming towards him. But suddenly he felt a strong hand grip in his bare tummy and a cold sensation spreading out his whole body. Now Payu put his chin to Rain's shoulder and ask him with a seductive voice what are you wearing baby? Are you trying to seduce me? Don't you know that i have a low control level? Now Rain can't say anything about this cuz he didn't understand that what should he say now. Is he regret about what he did, but he haven't that much time to think about that cuz Payu turn him towards his own to see how his baby boy looking in his house clothes and he noticed that younger wearing a crop top and a thigh length pants which clearly shows his fair thighs and belly button which is looks so tempting that Payu just wanna have this right now. But Payu got chocked when he noticed that Rain wearing a bra to hide his round chest. And for Rain now he wanna to hide himself in anywhere from Payu's sight but he knows very well that now he can't do this.

Payu is looking at the younger with a desired looks, cuz Rain's famenin features is out of the world in Payu's eyes, he never seen such incredible beauty in his entire life, so he slowly moved towards Rain and hold younger's this waist and pulled him that's why Rain hit on Payu's chest and Payu also looks damn sexy into his black trouser and black undervest, that Rain can't took away his eyes from Payu.So,Payu looking deeply in Rain's eye's And slow attached his lips with youngers lips and a hungry kiss happened in the middle of them , that they don't need food to fill up their stomach. Slowly Payu moving his hand all over Rain's body his back and his stomach too. Rain can't hold himself anymore,, and Payu too , today he want Rain too close to him and wanted screaming his name loudly under him, but suddenly he got interrupted by Rain's hand, so he looked into the younger eyes confusingly as he wanna to know the reason that why Rain stop him to do more.

And as for Rain he looking down and trying hardly to control himself, so Payu took Rain's cute little hand middle of his both large hand , and ask him sweetly what happened baby boy? Don't you want to do this?

"It's not like that, but still I am not sure that who I am for you?" Rain said this looking down, and he trumbling in his insider by fear that what if Payu get's angry.

But over his expectations Payu gave him a tight hug and say's to him after gave a kiss on Rain's collarbone don't you understand my feelings for
You, are you thinking that i am playing with you?

After hearing what Payu say's to him Rain start sobbing cuz he ever not thinking like this he just wanna to know that Is Payu love him or not. And realising such condition of Rain Payu break the hug and hold Rain's face into his palm and say's to him don't cry baby boy,you know my feelings for you right? but still you want a confirmation right? Okay then let's do this,, Rain can't understand that now what he do and what Payu say's now,so he gathered and prepare himself to hare what next Payu Says to him. So, Now Payu give a little kiss on Rain's lips a romantic way and said I love you with a calm voice, which gives Rain a shivering sensation. And he shyly looking into Payu's eye's and for the first time he kissed his love, and don't you ever think that this is just a simple kiss,, it's a passionate kiss,, and Payu stat to explore each and every corner of Rain's inner mouth and playing with his tongue.....

.... Okay that's it for today.......

Cuz i am too shy and don't know that how to write this kind of things even i imagined a sweet love moments between two lovers but still i am single 🥲,, so I don't know how to make this,, Plz don't mind if i did any mistakes,,, and for this story i have no plot i just write it what i imagined..... Okay don't get bored from my nonsense word's 🥺...... For date today 6th August 2023 and for time now 7:40 o clock ⏰⏰,, so have a good night and sweet dreams guy's......