Leena's Plan 😈

Hei lovelies sorry for that much let,,,, Everytime i  promised you guy's that I will update soon but I can't able to do that,, so plz try to compromise with me cyz i really have a lot of things to do,.... okay not talk to much ... and let's goooooo....

Sorry for the late update actually i almost lost my Wattpad I'd and story draft during some mail issues and the app issues,, so it got too much time for recovering it ,, for this I am extremely sorry guy's 😔😔😔,, plz forgive me🥺🥺🥺and for now I will definitely try to continue the story like before...

In the next morning when Payu wakes up with a habby headache from his sleep and he hears that someone is sobbing so badly, that's why he rolled his eyes arround the whole room to understand that where he is and he found that Leena is sobbing with a devastating looks ,,so he quickly run to Leena to find out that what happened with her. But seeing Payu in front of her Leena is looking at him with her tearful eye's,,, but she not let Payu to touch her as he try to hug her to comfort her. That's why Payu suprisingly looking at her and ask her repeatedly that what happened to her and finally asking thousand of time Leena said to Payu with her breaking voice that Last night Payu getting forcefully intimate with her... she try to stop him but Payu is so into her that he isn't listening anything. Now Payu can't believe what is he heard from Leena that's why he freeze in his spot and looking at Leena with his empty eye's cuz his world is stop suddenly after hearing this and the first person he can remember us Rain whom he promised to go back to him last night, now he thinks that what he tell to his little boyfie who is eargly wating for him.

Here Rain is still in his last night condition and not even he changed his office clothes nor he eating something and kept his eyes on his phone hopping that his boyfriend called him ,, but the night is passing and now it's morning but not a single call came from Payu , Rain's dry tears drops are clearly visible in his pink cheeks and he in now is in statue mode, so many things are coming in his mind he wanna to screaming loudly and wanna to ask God that what is his fault that he did this too him,, cuz he is like Payu from so many years but not hopping that he will get him but when he get this opportunity he thinks that his good day is start from this day as his crush is love back to him. But now he thinks that may be it is his nightmare to see those photos. It's not like that he is not believing to Payu but no one can endure this kind of close pictures of his boyfriend with another woman. And moreover when Rain Know Leena's intention very clearly, that's why he is damn sure that behind all this it's a big hand of Leena. That's why he tet to reach to Payu to save him from falling in another trap of Leena, but he failed to reach him.

Payu  is back to his world after hearing a painful  screaming and he sees that Leena is bleeding from her lower body parts that's why Payu forget all his thoughts and hurriedly carrying Leena to the bed and try to called his family doctor but Leena stops him by saying that she already called her family Dr as he feeling shame to go infront in someone else in such conditions. After hearing this Payu have nothing to say to Leena and he feeling so guilty for this devastating condition of Leena. And this time someone is knocking at the door and now Payu realised that they are in a hotel, so he quickly open the door as thinking that may be there is Leena's family doctor. But the dr asked Payu leave to room so that he can check the patient properly. And Payu did that but after so many times the Dr called Payu in the room and said to him that Leena's physical and mental condition is not that much good so Payu need to take a extra care for Leena.And Payu haven't do anything without hearing those words with his head bending down,, cuz he blaming himself for this condition.So,after the Dr leave from there Payu take Leena to his appartment as he thought that her condition is not that much good.
So after leaving Leena to his bedroom Payu coming out to gather himself cuz still now he can't understand that what is happening with him. Suddenly his phone rang so loudly and he looking at his till when the phone stop to ring cuz it's Rain's phone and he has no words nor any explanation to gave him, but inside him he eargly want to go to Rain,, wanna to hug him, cuddling with him, inhale his sweet body scents , but he can't do anything right now cuz he felt like a huge chain tide him up so tightly.
Here after succession of his devil plan Leena is very happy and he thought that now Payu can't denied her ,, and he should accept Leena in his life as his girlfriend and his wife too. That's why she called her friend Dino who helped her to do all this devil staff's and expressed his happiness. So , Dino asked her to fullfill her promise what she done to exchange Dino's help. Which is doing sex with him and like seriously Leena is agreed with this condition.

Here Payu is digging deep in his guilt, in this time Prapai comes to meet Payu as he is not answering any kind of calls, that's why Prapai is very worried for his friend that is anything bad happened with Payu.So after entering the appartment Prapai sees his friend seating with a devastating looks, that's why he hurriedly go to his friend and ask him that what is happened with him. But Payu looking at him with his empty and lonely eye's, after seeing which Prapai is shaking from his inner side and he assuming that something is very big happened here,and it's definitely not a Good thing.And after asking so many times Payu breaks down and say's to his friend that he did a big mistake which he can't fix again, and he is gonna be registered for this to his entire life.
Prapai hold his friend tightly to see him break down like this and ask again Payu that what he did? And now Payu slowly say's to Prapai that yesterday night he spending a night with Leena and now she is in his bedroom. Prapai just forget to give his reaction to what Payu say's to him, cuz according to him Payu can't do this as in his childhood he is having only interest on boys but still he is being single cuz he is waiting for loved once, and now he got him in Rain.So,he tries to explain it to his friend but now Payu is not in such kind of state to hare anything from anyone that's why Prapai called his boyfriend Sky and explained all to him ftas he knows very well that this time only Sky can give any idea that what should they do now.

And after a while Sky called again to Prapai and asked him to bring Payu to Rain's house . Prapai immediately did what is his boyfriend ask to him. And as for Payu now he is not in such state to recognise anything but when he saw Rain infront him he loses his control and run to Rain and hugged him tightly after which Payu repeatedly asking forgiveness from Rain by saying sorry to him in crying state. Rain back hugged his boyfriend and try to comfort him by saying consoling words. But Payu started to did madness as he now realised that what he could done if he losses Rain that's why Rain kissed on Payu's lips to control him and it's works. In beside Prapai and Sky admiring  their relationship with tearful eye's but it's a happyness tear cuz they know very well that how much their relationship is pure.

After sometime when Rain is successful to control Payu all of them sit together to discuss the problem but Payu is not ready to let go Rain from him, that's why Rain seats on Payu's lap with his shy face and after seeing this Prapai and Sky laughing loudly, but is still unbothered by all the activities around him. And he put his hand on Rain's bare belly as Rain is wearing a off-white crop top with a red shorts . Rain is tries to remove his hand but Payu did not agree with this and with this he put his nose on Rain's neck and try to inhale his little boyfies attractive body scents. And finally Payu say's to Rain that he can't let go Rain away to him as Rain is struggling to go away from Payu as he is very shy in such kind behaviour of Payu infront of Prapai and Sky. But Prapai and Sky is okay with that scene as they are also boyfriends so that they are started to talking about what is happening yesterday night.And analysis all the things they understand that Payu is fall on Leena's trap, but they don't know that how can they got rid of it . So Payu called his secretry to arrange a detective to find out the truth about what Leena did to him and how she did this and also why she did this.

And here Leena is very happy in Payu's bedroom as she think that she get everything what she want , so she called Dino and expressed her happiness. And Dino is not forgotten to remind Leena what she promised to him. That's why Leena called Dino to came to Payu's place as she confirmed that right now Payu is not in his apartment. And after coming Dino in Payu's apartment both are doing a hard intimacy in Payu's bedroom, which I can't explain cuz Dino becoming a beast when he did sex with Leena and for Leena God knows that how she enjoyed this kind of hard sex , cuz Dino continuously licking her one brown cherry and with another hand he just squeeze the another one so harshly after ripping Leena's and his clothes even they start doing it from the living room. Leena and Dion's clothes are scattered all over in Payu's living room . Slowly Dino take Leena to Payu's bedroom by kissing her roughly while playing with her tongue and he just throw Leena in Payu's bed ,, which Payu specially made for his loved one. And both of them are getting intimate here and Dino just enter his hard core on Leena's love channel so hardly that whole room is filled with her mornning and crying sounds. After licking, biting, squeezing her love channel so desperately. Leena just imagine Payu in Dino's place and enjoying this hard core intimacy with Dino.

I mean how could she do that 😡😡😡.In next part i will try to put some more romantic scenes of Payu and Rain and Prapai and Sky too🙈🙈🙈... okay guys that's all for today... see you in next part... Date 📅 22//12//2023******Time : 10:08... Day:: Friday 💝💝💝.

💝💝💝💝💝LOVE YOU GUY'S 💝💝💝💝💝