Betrayal💔????

Hei guy's sorry for late update actually I am a student and with this i have to do help in my family business and also I have youtube channel so that's why I am not getting that much time,, I know you guy's are angry with me,, but what should I do 😭😭😭😭,,, plz don't get me wrong.... today i try to gave you a big update in this story......

So let's go ..............

Lenna take Payu with him infront of Rain's eye's and Rain is standing their with full of teary eyes, cuz can't have the right to stop his own boyfriend as Payu still not declared their relationship in public and top of that Leena is their business partner and Payu's old college friend.But what could he do he is jealous and worried as he saw a different felling in Leena"s eye's for his boyfriend ,so he standing their silently by starring the way from where Leena take his boyfriend .Sky see all the things from a little distance with his boyfriend and felt very bad for his friend and slowly came to Rain and console him by saying that don't worry Rain they are just friend and Leena haven't seen Payu from so many days' that's why she is acted like this,, with this word's Sky pinch his boyfriend to support his word's what he Says to Rain. Prapai immediately understand what his boyfriend try to say so he also says to Rain that don't worry Rain thay will come back after sometime,, don't you have any trust on Payu,that he only loves you and he can't betrays you.After hearing Sky and Prapai's consoling words Rain felt little batter so now he smiles a little bit, cuz he really have a great trust on Payu.And seeing smile on Rain's lips Sky offers Rain to go out for late night snacks,and looking at his boyfriend for a good recommendation, So, Prapai take his naughty boyfriend and Rain go out for late night snacks.

And here Leena bought Payu in a night bar,where loud music is clearly audible , Payu want's to go back to his boyfriend cuz he Clearly understood that how much Rain felt bad after seeing Leena drag Payu with her in this time

And here Leena bought Payu in a night bar,where loud music is clearly audible , Payu want's to go back to his boyfriend cuz he Clearly understood that how much Rain felt bad after seeing Leena drag Payu with her in this time.but he can't because Leena don't have any mood to let go Payu off, and continues complaining that recently Payu have changed a lot and don't pay that much attention to his friends. That's why Payu drops his idea to go out from here and try to concentrate on what Leena say's to him. Here Leena finds some of her friends and he drag Payu to them and introduce him with her friends and tells them how much she is connected with Payu. Payu didn't feel easy with that type of conversation so he excused himself from them to go to the washroom.
And here Leena share his thoughts with her friends that she likes Payu from many years, but Payu still not take any interest in her. So , after hearing Leena's word's a devilsh smile came on every faces of her friends , and they says to her that you should try to go very close to Payu , maybe after that he is started to take interest on you.Leena likes the idea and understand clearly what her friends mean. So she decided to do what her friends suggest to her .

 So she decided to do what her friends suggest to her