Chapter 4: Strawberries and Shenron's Blessing

As the group stood before the now tranquil Fire Mountain, Bulma's eyes gleamed with determination. "Turles," she implored, "I need you to take me to that palace. The Dragon Ball must be there, and we can't afford to waste any time."

Turles nodded, acknowledging the urgency in her voice. He gently lifted Bulma into his arms and gracefully took to the skies, soaring towards the grand palace that overlooked the mountain. As they approached the majestic structure, Bulma's excitement grew, her heart pounding with anticipation.

Inside the palace, Bulma meticulously searched every nook and cranny, determined to locate the precious Dragon Ball. It took some time, but her persistence paid off. With a triumphant smile, she held up the Dragon Ball.

As they returned, Chi-Chi turned to Kakarot, her eyes filled with hope. "Kakarot, will you... take me as your bride?" she asked, her voice trembling with uncertainty.

Kakarot paused, his mind grappling with this unexpected turn of events. The weight of such a decision bore down on him. "Chi-Chi," he replied earnestly, "I need time to think about this. It's not something to be taken lightly."

Chi-Chi understood and nodded, her heart yearning for his answer, yet she knew it was a matter that required careful consideration.

After securing the Dragon Ball, the group regrouped outside the palace, ready to continue their adventure. As they prepared to depart, Yamcha and Puar, who had been trailing them discreetly, emerged in their own air car.

"Looks like they're not wasting any time," Yamcha remarked, his eyes fixed on the group. "Let's follow them and see where they lead us."

Puar nodded, and together, they trailed behind the group, their own journey intertwining with that of Turles, Kakarot, Oolong, and Bulma.

As the group reached the town, Oolong and Bulma engaged in a heated argument, their voices echoing through the streets. Yamcha and Puar trailed close behind, observing the unfolding drama with amusement and curiosity.

"Oolong, you're always causing trouble! Can't you behave for once?" Bulma scolded, her frustration evident.

"Me? You're the one with the attitude problem! How can you expect people to treat you nicely when you act like that?" Oolong retorted.

As they made a pit stop to refuel the hovercar, Bulma decided to venture off for some shopping. However, the town's people seemed strangely fearful of her presence. The gas station owner even offered them free gas, his anxiety palpable.

In a shop selling Dyno Capsules, Bulma managed to charm the shopkeeper into giving her $100 worth of capsules for free, seemingly intimidated by her demeanor. She then entered a clothing store, still unaware of the bunny ears she was wearing. A glimpse in the mirror made her realize the oddity, and she quickly removed them, bewildering the shopkeeper. His question about the "Rabbit Mob" left Bulma flabbergasted, and she insisted she had no knowledge of such a group, leading to her expulsion from the store.

Yet, as Bulma walked through the town, it seemed that the people's fear of her had vanished. The mystery of the townsfolk's sudden change in behavior hung in the air.

Amidst this peculiar atmosphere, two armed men donning rabbit ears entered the town, causing havoc and instilling fear. They dubbed themselves "The Rabbits" and set their sights on Bulma, hoping to win her over. However, her firm rejection only fueled their anger.

Witnessing the confrontation, Turles and Kakarot couldn't stand idly by. They faced the belligerent men, and with their incredible strength, swiftly subdued them. The two brawlers then called out for their boss, "Monster Carrot," signaling impending trouble.